Iranian Man Suspected Of Killing His Thai Girlfriend In Pattaya

Rimmer

Iranian Man Suspected Of Killing His Thai Girlfriend

PATTAYA: -- A Thai woman has been found dead in a hotel room in the Phratamnuk area of Pattaya following a quarrel with an Iranian man who was also found at the hotel in an unconscious state. Police have detained the man, suspecting him of being connected with the woman's death.

Pattaya, 24 October 2010 [PDN]: At approximatedly 10:30 pm Pattaya Police Superintendent, Colonel Nanthawut Suwanla-ong, was notified that a Thai woman had been found dead in room 401 on the 4th floor of the Pattaya Hill Hotel, located in Soi Phratamnuk2, Moo10, Nongprue, Banglamung. A police team under the supervision of the Pattaya Deputy Superintendent, together with the Sawang Borriboon rescue service, were despatched to the location.

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS

2010-10-25

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

UPDATE

Iranian Tourist accused of murdering a Thai Woman in his South Pattaya hotel room

PATTYA: -- An Iranian Tourist has been arrested and charged with murder after a Thai Woman was found dead in his Hotel Room. Late on Sunday Night, Pattaya City Security Officers found an Iranian Tourist who appeared intoxicated on Walking Street and offered to take him back to his Hotel. They arrived at the Pattaya Hill Resort in South Pattaya and the man, later named as Mr. Saeed Dehghan aged 30, collapsed close to the front entrance. He was then taken to his 4th floor room where the body of Khun Saifon aged 21 was found on the floor,

Full update HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2010-10-25

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I hope there is some follow-up on this story. I don't know of too many people who kill someone and then go out for a evening of drinking.

At least he will have lots of Iranian compatriots in prison.

My condolences to the family and friends of the victim.

The odd behaviour may indicate that our Iranian friend was bewildered and really made a mistake and by accident. It would explain the non-sensical walking around.

Unless drugs are involved, then anything can happen.

Waiting for additional info.

Edited by rubl

Is it my imagination, or does 80 % every crime story out of Pattaya have the words Iranian, ladyboy, or both ??  My condolences to the girl who was just trying to earn a living. I suspect in the future that her fellow workers will be reluctant to go with Iranian men.........

It is plausible he was drugged as part of a robbery scheme,

she got killed for making the move too soon, or her partner,

while Irainian was in a drugged, semi-sensical state, and reacted

without realizing his strength so to speak, or in an unpredicted way.

Possible some sort of set up of him.

All in all it IS very, very odd behavior by him.

And doesn't seem to be the action of someone

voluntarily partying, but more involuntarily drugged.

just to stop some off the speculation that going on ....

it turns out this poor girl is my friends cousin . she has been strangled , then he went out for a walk ( so he could blame somebody else , saying that somebody else has been in the room )

there were together for a holiday fling about a month ago , then he went home , hes been back 3-4 days and killed her .

her parents have visited him in Bangkok jail ... where he has cried , begged or forgiveness and claimed he loved her .

shes not the type to take drugs , maybe they were just drunk and an argument went very wrong ..

Is it my imagination, or does 80 % every crime story out of Pattaya have the words Iranian, ladyboy, or both ??  My condolences to the girl who was just trying to earn a living. I suspect in the future that her fellow workers will be reluctant to go with Iranian men.........

It's your imagination.

Next ...

??? We all know that SOME holidayers in Pattaya seem to go overboard in "Sin City"; however, I wonder what the percentage of Iranian vacationers get into trouble here? -- An Iranian couple a few months ago was caught shop lifting; many Iranians getting robbed by Ladyboys along Beach Rd...; bringing drugs into the country... the list goes on.

The Iranians have a wonderful life example to follow in the top leadership of their homeland. I suspect if many of us had MoMoNejad as their leader, we might be driven to similar behavior. No excuse for it though.

Comments like these really do not do justice to similar behavior by foreigners from just about any other country, who visit Thailand. Not many of us know much about Iran, or Iranians, other than the types we read about here in the scat media. Most of us do not interact with those tourists from Iran who are fairly decent people, and live their lives the way they do, out of our sensory range. The leadership may or may not have anything to do with the individual behavior, but using a broad brush to take a jab at one country's leader does not make much sense when considering what other countries have to offer.

When their identities and nationality are removed from the equation, I see nothing here that is newsworthy, in comparison to other behavior among the individuals who frequent the venues and watering holes in and around Pattaya.

A more objective journalist would have entitled the story "Foreigner Suspected of Murdering his Thai Girlfriend". There seems to be a big push, by the international media, to demonize Iran; its people, its leadership, its religion, and its culture. This is no surprise considering the source.

I feel sorry for this poor girl probably from an Issan village seeking a man or money along with the companionship and excitement of Pattaya and die at 21 years old total waist of life, if there is a next life let's hope hers is a better one. She may not have been from a bar we don't know that 100% we just assume she was, but that is the risk all the girls here take every night when they go with a stranger.

This is another day in life in Pattaya, man meets girl fall in Lust or love goes away, come back and all maybe not the same.

We all know why most tourist come to Pattaya, sex leads to crime in most places in the world more so than Thailand because here it's readily available. But some men find it's hard to wash away their own moral structures relating to sex partners, and try and force their morals upon Thai girls who have little or no understanding of that's sort of mind set.

I am 100% in favour of naming the nationality, colour or creed of people charged with any crime. This is the only way to get the real statistics of who is committing the crimes. Sometimes the truth hurts but it is still the truth.

The Police obviously know the statistics as they do in even in the Politically Correct world. They used to published these statistics in England many years ago but the madness of P.C took hold. Eg; white man / black man , Indian, was arrested for ?????? we all have a good idea who does what and how but we live in the dark.

If there is 100% proof that certain areas in the world generate more crime than others then the Thai immigration should make it harder for them to come here! They can because P.C doesn't not raise its head here like most of the western world . They can stop anyone coming in who they don't want without outside pressure and long may it continue. I like the openness in Thailand to be able to do and say things which I can't in my own Freedom of Speech country. From a white Honkey, pommie, call me what you like, it won't hurt me.

Edited by denishuahin

The Iranians have a wonderful life example to follow in the top leadership of their homeland. I suspect if many of us had MoMoNejad as their leader, we might be driven to similar behavior. No excuse for it though.

Well then I'll just thank Bill Clinton and enjoy my cigar.

I feel sorry for this poor girl probably from an Issan village seeking a man or money along with the companionship and excitement of Pattaya and die at 21 years old total waist of life, if there is a next life let's hope hers is a better one. She may not have been from a bar we don't know that 100% we just assume she was, but that is the risk all the girls here take every night when they go with a stranger.

This is another day in life in Pattaya, man meets girl fall in Lust or love goes away, come back and all maybe not the same.

We all know why most tourist come to Pattaya, sex leads to crime in most places in the world more so than Thailand because here it's readily available. But some men find it's hard to wash away their own moral structures relating to sex partners, and try and force their morals upon Thai girls who have little or no understanding of that's sort of mind set.

I am 100% in favour of naming the nationality, colour or creed of people charged with any crime. This is the only way to get the real statistics of who is committing the crimes. Sometimes the truth hurts but it is still the truth.

The Police obviously know the statistics as they do in even in the Politically Correct world. They used to published these statistics in England many years ago but the madness of P.C took hold. Eg; white man / black man , Indian, was arrested for ?????? we all have a good idea who does what and how but we live in the dark.

If there is 100% proof that certain areas in the world generate more crime than others then the Thai immigration should make it harder for them to come here! They can because P.C doesn't not raise its head here like most of the western world . They can stop anyone coming in who they don't want without outside pressure and long may it continue. I like the openness in Thailand to be able to do and say things which I can't in my own Freedom of Speech country. From a white Honkey, pommie, call me what you like, it won't hurt me.

While there is an ocean of information and disinformation to justify this post, I guess the reason for me piping up is to lend a bit of balance to the scat that Pattaya Mail Snooze continually excretes.

I agree somewhat on the noble merits of your post, however I can not accept the existence of what you describe, in its purest form, as being the condition here in the L.O.$. What happened was in its purest bestial form of humanity, and I have developed a belief that human bestial behavior respects no nationality, religion, or race. Getting the "real" statistics will never be an absolute certainty as long as human beings demonstrate their dark nature, and have a price that they are willing to sell their souls for. That is the only certainty I know of, in addition to the fact that there are other beasts out there with the money to purchase these souls, and whither yet one more vein of truth in the world.

These days, about the only one you can trust is yourself, and hope for the best when you walk out on that limb.

While there is an ocean of information and disinformation to justify this post, I guess the reason for me piping up is to lend a bit of balance to the scat that Pattaya Mail Snooze continually excretes.

I agree somewhat on the noble merits of your post, however I can not accept the existence of what you describe, in its purest form, as being the condition here in the L.O.$. What happened was in its purest bestial form of humanity, and I have developed a belief that human bestial behavior respects no nationality, religion, or race. Getting the "real" statistics will never be an absolute certainty as long as human beings demonstrate their dark nature, and have a price that they are willing to sell their souls for. That is the only certainty I know of, in addition to the fact that there are other beasts out there with the money to purchase these souls, and whither yet one more vein of truth in the world.

These days, about the only one you can trust is yourself, and hope for the best when you walk out on that limb.

Yes what you say is true, but to live a life without trust is no option.

I wonder if all these Iranian criminals in Thailand, make it in the news in Iran, or does the government like to keep things like this quiet. Seems like a lot are in the Thai news.

Tehran Times doesn't show anything yet, but give it time and lets see if they post it up on their online tabloid. Some interesting reading on their perspective/views of world events. B)

http://www.tehrantimes.com

It seems to me that some of you guy's should be working for the thai police. How can you assume the circumstances to what happend when it hasn't even been reported.

Oh, I know you were there, you saw the whole thing go down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments like these really do not do justice to similar behavior by foreigners from just about any other country, who visit Thailand. Not many of us know much about Iran, or Iranians, other than the types we read about here in the scat media. Most of us do not interact with those tourists from Iran who are fairly decent people, and live their lives the way they do, out of our sensory range. The leadership may or may not have anything to do with the individual behavior, but using a broad brush to take a jab at one country's leader does not make much sense when considering what other countries have to offer.

When their identities and nationality are removed from the equation, I see nothing here that is newsworthy, in comparison to other behavior among the individuals who frequent the venues and watering holes in and around Pattaya.

A more objective journalist would have entitled the story "Foreigner Suspected of Murdering his Thai Girlfriend". There seems to be a big push, by the international media, to demonize Iran; its people, its leadership, its religion, and its culture. This is no surprise considering the source.

Naaaaa - bomb iran i say!! Any freak who says the holocaust didnt happen and stones their own people deserve a ll they get. How do you know theyre "fairly decent people" when you say "dont interact with them" thats a direct contradiction. As for the media demonizing Iran - they do a good enough job on their own - stop bieng a loony leftie do gooder!!

I wonder if all these Iranian criminals in Thailand, make it in the news in Iran, or does the government like to keep things like this quiet. Seems like a lot are in the Thai news.

Tehran Times doesn't show anything yet, but give it time and lets see if they post it up on their online tabloid. Some interesting reading on their perspective/views of world events. B)

http://www.tehrantimes.com

That isn't exactly headline stuff except for some trashy and gossip style papers.

Naaaaa - bomb iran i say!! Any freak who says the holocaust didnt happen and stones their own people deserve a ll they get. How do you know theyre "fairly decent people" when you say "dont interact with them" thats a direct contradiction. As for the media demonizing Iran - they do a good enough job on their own - stop bieng a loony leftie do gooder!!

Idiots are all over the world.

....sex leads to crime in most places in the world....

Now that's one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read in this forum.

If it were true then I, like many foreigners in Thailand, must be a hardened criminal by now.

Congrats to the poster on their achievement in such a short time. It's a very competitive field and for a beginner on TV it looks like you've got a great future here. I'm certainly looking forward to further posts.

Edited by sibeymai