Having A Baby On Samui

BigC

Does the above (#62) qualify for the most serious post BigC has ever written on this board? :whistling:

If 200k is indeed the price for a trip to UK, than I see no need for that. Even a private hospital like Samitivej in BKK will charge less for any kind of birth package. Good luck to BigC and missus, hopefully everything will go smoothly and... BabyC will not inherit spelling from daddy. :jap:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the above (#62) qualify for the most serious post BigC has ever written on this board? :whistling:

If 200k is indeed the price for a trip to UK, than I see no need for that. Even a private hospital like Samitivej in BKK will charge less for any kind of birth package. Good luck to BigC and missus, hopefully everything will go smoothly and... BabyC will not inherit spelling from daddy. :jap:

Hi,

Cheers for that.

I already have 1 14 year old daughter. yes i am young yes i was a nipper myself when i had her but she is proper intellegent and reads books and corrects my spelling all the time. shame she is so far away in england or she could my my personal spel checker. anyway maybe daughter number 2 can sorte me out.

Anyway through out my lie i have been like a rabbit so i would not be suprise if opera tracks me down to meet up with kids who have never known their dads. proper be on there every week lol.

no for real thanks for all the congratualtions. i am having a baby girl so i have canselled the boxing lessions and the fight nights and the army school. instead it is just plane university and time for me to make sure i am fit and strong for the future to fight off any thai or foranf boyfriends.

time to go down the gym.

cheers

all

OMG is a baby really save in the hands of a big C lol :jap:

Look forward to the pics of the two of you at the antenatal classes together.....I always wondered why they invite the blokes along.....

Do you practice pacing up and down while the ladies do some deep breathing? :ermm:

Anyway all the best with the preparations for your new arrivals! :)

I bet you are well informed and prepared, judging from your other posts. ;) Congrats PS!

Going to Nathon.

Only hospital that does not allow men in delivery room.

Call me old fashioned, but men should sit outside and be nervous. :wacko:

Delivery rooms are for ladies only, period.

Going to Nathon.

Hehe, grattis da!

Agreed about the delivery room.

Going to Nathon.

Hehe, grattis da!

Agreed about the delivery room.

I fell asleep first during labour, then I fainted in the delivery room. NOT funny.

I bet you are well informed and prepared, judging from your other posts. ;) Congrats PS!

Going to Nathon.

they asked me if i wanted to be in there for the delivery last time and i said i'll be right outside that door if you need me, thanks.

Going to Nathon.

Agreed!

after 3 boys I prefer to be outside in the truck lol!

mr boo spent 16 hrs in delivery room with me but the one & only time he tied to touch me in encouragement was told "don't touch me" in the exorcist voice :lol: . I was in so much pain but so focussed on controlling it that being touched by anyone was a massive distraction. Fair play to him though, 16hrs & not even a fag break, just knowing he was there was a huge comfort.

good luck & congrats to all expecting.

• 2 weeks later...

mr boo spent 16 hrs in delivery room with me but the one & only time he tied to touch me in encouragement was told "don't touch me" in the exorcist voice :lol: . I was in so much pain but so focussed on controlling it that being touched by anyone was a massive distraction. Fair play to him though, 16hrs & not even a fag break, just knowing he was there was a huge comfort.

good luck & congrats to all expecting.

i don't think that i would faint in the delivery room. Just going by my last baby 14 years ago. it put me off my ex misses. sounds harsh but it is true. this time i will just have a cigar or 100. actually having a baby is not a good time to start smoking again. maybe i go for a massage :D . who would have ever though that having a happy ending woukld mean having a baby at the end. :D