Dive Instructors

I ussed to be an Instructor down south in the early 90s, have'nt paid my dues or been in the water for years so probably a novice again.

You can go from beginner to instructor in around 6 months if you've got enough money and go diving every day. Not sure what the salaries are, it was around 25K a month in my day. Gets pretty boring teaching Open water courses all the time too.

hahahaha I just made the open water and I can imagine that it gets boring!

but 25 K sounds nice if it went up from the early 90s to now.

if someone is young, diving arround with tourists and get money, sounds like a nice job for 6 month.....

I ussed to be an Instructor down south in the early 90s, have'nt paid my dues or been in the water for years so probably a novice again.

You can go from beginner to instructor in around 6 months if you've got enough money and go diving every day. Not sure what the salaries are, it was around 25K a month in my day. Gets pretty boring teaching Open water courses all the time too.

hahahaha I just made the open water and I can imagine that it gets boring!

but 25 K sounds nice if it went up from the early 90s to now.

if someone is young, diving arround with tourists and get money, sounds like a nice job for 6 month.....

My instructor a couple of years ago was on Bt50,000 per month. But he was a fully qualified, very experienced, senior instructor .

totster :o