Actor Charlie Sheen Hospitalized After Hotel Rage

News_Editor

Was Charlie Sheeen the only actor in the movies that did well?

By the way, Jean Claude Van Damme has made a lot of movies and made a lot of money too. rolleye0018.gif

But can you remember a title, l can't cos they were all crap. :)

Kickboxer and Blood Sport weren't bad for martial arts flicks, but IMHO it was pretty much all downhill from there.

To get a better understanding of Thaivisa forum, I have been reading through many threads I have seen lots of them closed because there's no connection to Thailand, but this one stays alive when there's nothing even remotely connecting it. Why?

I think that type of inconsistency makes this forum seem very amateurish. When people aren't consistent in applying rules and laws, others lose respect for them. (Take the Thai police for example, people only see them as being corrupt and completely ineffective.)

Is there a more professionally run forum for Thailand?

To get a better understanding of Thaivisa forum, I have been reading through many threads I have seen lots of them closed because there's no connection to Thailand, but this one stays alive when there's nothing even remotely connecting it. Why?

I think that type of inconsistency makes this forum seem very amateurish. When people aren't consistent in applying rules and laws, others lose respect for them. (Take the Thai police for example, people only see them as being corrupt and completely ineffective.)

Not even close.

No.

That's too bad.

I can't see spending much more time here. It seems that the majority of posts come from a fairly small group of users who tend to dominate many of the threads.

I've never seen a forum like this anywhere before. It's a bit of a strange one IMHO.

Edited by Wavefloater

I've never seen a forum like this anywhere before. It's a bit of a strange one IMHO.

Oddest quote ever - unless this is the first forum you ever visited.

As an admin of several boards in the past and users of even more I can guarantee you that every board has a small percentage of users that are behind 80% of the posts.

No.

That's too bad.

I can't see spending much more time here. It seems that the majority of posts come from a fairly small group of users who tend to dominate many of the threads.

OK then. Cheerio.

Moderation here is arbitrary at best. The forum owner george frequently posts non- thai related items anywhere he wants. You will note that this post was made by a thavisa "news editor". It is also a big ticket search term right now.

feel free to go away if you don't like it. but you will not find a more "professional" forum regarding Thailand.

regarding the non-thailand related topic.

I see Charlie offered her 12,000 USD for the assignation. She never got it.

Edited by nocturn

No.

That's too bad.

Its in al forums i have seen. Its also quite normal as some people have more time and spend more time behind a computer. I work behind one so i can post a lot too.

Moderation here is arbitrary at best. The forum owner george frequently posts non- thai related items anywhere he wants. You will note that this post was made by a thavisa "news editor". It is also a big ticket search term right now.

feel free to go away if you don't like it. but you will not find a more "professional" forum regarding Thailand.

regarding the non-thailand related topic.

I see Charlie offered her 12,000 USD for the assignation. She never got it.

"News_Editor" automatically posts into the "World News" forum (Top of Thailand News). A mod or admin has moved it from there to General for some reason.