Thai Girlfriend Maybe Pregnant.

OhMyGod

Guest IT Manager

I would go with irresponsible. Lady love say no meechai I think better to say no honey. Bye.

but that just my opinion.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Yes indeed, Thai (ex)girlfriend maybe pregnent. Presently suffering (possible) morning sickness, although it also seems to extend into the evening - so not really sure. This could just be some bug or fever, but I'm presently shitting myself. I/we must wait 20 days before returning to clinic for pregnancy test.

I'm 38, but still don't want to be a farther, she's 10 years younger. In fact I've hardly got enough money to be a farther in Thailand. We've been together one month and I believe she's not really the girl for me and have split up with her prior to seeing her possible morning sickness symptoms, (which is no trick, I've seen her throwing up a lot).

So how did this happen? She hates condoms and got in a right mood one evening and insisted she knew that at x days after her period she could not get pregnent, and when I tried to insist she said I must believe she had deceases. So reluctantly, and stupidly I complied. The next day she bought oral contaceptives.

It was her moody reaction, and risk taking which were contributing factors to me wanting to split up.

So in case the worse happens I'm considering various options. I know that abortion is not only illegal in Thailand, but also not a popular choice anyway. She's already said she wouldn't have one.

So any advice please (besides suicide)? Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Am I legally obliged in anyway to do anything.

Also, not only advice, but any explanation of how the Thai culture sees or reacts to this situation. How are her family likely to react?

Thanks.

So what happened? Still with the girl? Are you really the father?

Is she still alive? :o