Office Equipment

sticklee

To anyone else interested.... here's a reply I pm'd Sticklee with. If you have any interest in firing it up and are seriously looking to acquire one, please pm me. At this pt, I'm willing to sell to best offer just to see it go to good use.

"I've got an Epson Stylus Pro 4800 Printer from 2007 bought n used to print about 300 museum show quality photos and then left here by an artist friend of mine. Just sitting unused in its box since he left. I'm without the drivers or the cables for it - simple power supply cable really, and after 2 yrs the printer head might need investigating, but he wants some $$ for it n I'm supposed to sell it. I've been in n out of the country n not able to focus on it really. He paid almost 80,000 baht for it back then. The inks alone cost another 40K or so. There are still some inks left, and a lot of film print paper (roll) too. We're thinking 35K is a good price for it. It's the cheapest pro printer out there available. It's giant too. Google it n let me know if you want to meet n take a look. It's still like new n in box. Sad that it's hardly used!"

• 1 month later...