Hungry In The Middle Of Nowhere

youreavinalaff

Morning all

Stuck at the in laws house,not far from Kabin Buri, for the for the moment while taking care of the elders. Not alot to do and not alot to eat.

My wife was in the town meeting some old friends the other day and someone mentioned to her about someone who comes through once in a while selling stuff. Got a bit lost in translation but from what I gather it was on the line of bacon,sausage and bakery stuff.

Please please help me. Anyone know who it is? Got a number?

Thanks from a hungry man.

Yes he comes through Prachinburi most fridays around lunch times the curries,, pies and fresh bread are great he has lots of other white mans tucker all good...PM me for a number

I think this must the same chap who comes through Wang Nam Khieo. He sells a lot more than just bacon and sausages. Excellent products at a very realistic price. PM me and I will give you his phone number and email.

Yes he comes through Prachinburi most fridays around lunch times the curries,, pies and fresh bread are great he has lots of other white mans tucker all good...PM me for a number

I think this must the same chap who comes through Wang Nam Khieo. He sells a lot more than just bacon and sausages. Excellent products at a very realistic price. PM me and I will give you his phone number and email.

You could check on the ChiangMai forum...Sausage King delivers everywhere. Hisw stuff is dangerous though...You end up eating a lot of it.

PM sent.

If the guy happens to drive by Klong 10 on the Rangsit-Nakhon Nayok Road, Hwy 305, he could drop off a package here enroute to Prachin, Kabin, Aran, Sisophon, Battambang, Pursat, Phnom Penh, Saigon, but gotta stop at Vung Tao, I reckon, all the same road.

Mac

I live near Kabin Buri and this sounds like the guy I get my stuff from. Lots of different pies (both savoury & fruit fillings), steak puddings, nice bread, curries, sauce, lamb joints, steaks, cooked ham, sausage, bacon, gammon, black pudding, mushy peas.....all aroi maak maak & good value!!!

Edited by azerty

YES we have all tryed thai food and loveIT.

but when you stay n your own country did you only eat burgers i don't think so ...

10 years ago i asked someone about bread , and HE said ,you say in LOS you must eat rice for breakfast the

same as thai.

ok i live here but i'm not thai and no ONE treats me like one.

i like all food.

i have 2 kids and we change the food every day.

so what you are saying ,if you stay in ,

THAI EAT THAI

ENGLAND EAT FISH AND CHIPS

USA HAMBURGES ETC

ENGLAND AND INDIA CURRY.

SO why are so many thai in kfc

i think everybody will agree with me card holder

kda soon on tour.:jap: B):licklips: :licklips: :licklips::drunk:

Met up with the man yesterday at the PTT petrol station. Couldnt believe my eyes when he showed me what stuff he had. I bought some wiltshire bacon, cumberland sausage and some pies.

He had alot more stuff. Indian curries,chilli con carne, scotch eggs,frozen chips, steaks and the pies come in all the usual flavours.......fantastic. I could only buy a few things as where I am living at the moment we only have a fridge with a small ice box. I'll try some different things next time. Could also be tempted to buy the in laws a new fridge freezer.

So today I think eggs, bacon and sausage for breakfast, pat krapow moo kai dow for lunch and pie and chips for dinner. That should please most posters on here.

Met up with the man yesterday at the PTT petrol station. Couldnt believe my eyes when he showed me what stuff he had. I bought some wiltshire bacon, cumberland sausage and some pies.

He had alot more stuff. Indian curries,chilli con carne, scotch eggs,frozen chips, steaks and the pies come in all the usual flavours.......fantastic. I could only buy a few things as where I am living at the moment we only have a fridge with a small ice box. I'll try some different things next time. Could also be tempted to buy the in laws a new fridge freezer.

So today I think eggs, bacon and sausage for breakfast, pat krapow moo kai dow for lunch and pie and chips for dinner. That should please most posters on here.

A brekkie without Black Pudding!!!!!!!!!

I eat a lot of Thai food, but I also like some good old falang food. Nookiebear, in my opinion, sells some of the best quality and reasonably priced falang food available.

Over the past few months I have ordered just about everything he carries and have not been disappointed with one item.

Favourites for me are the curries, steak and kidney puddings, sausage rolls, chilli, pork chops and of course the lovely fresh bread.