Nok Air

harry1

hi

Flying into bkk on 22nd november,,,don't really want to spend to much time there,,looking to fly straight to udon thani same day,,searched through thai air and air asia but involves hanging around for about 10 hours-so now lookng at nok air,,never used these before,,just wondering if they still fly from old airport still and run a regular service as advetised without cancellations,,has anyone use nok air from bkk to udon before,,,don't want to book it and go back to the 1-2- go days where pot luck if flight running or not

many thanks

Nok Air operates from Don Muang. I've just made 7 flights with them over the past few weeks and all my flights were on time. They also provide a free Aunty Annes snack and small water on the flight as well as offering the usual pay for snacks and drinks.

thanks will book it on that,,,better to cross bkk to old airport than stay,,,great place udon and surrounds,,,

I never have any problems with nok air.No bells and whistles,but ya get where your going,usually on time.Good luck with udon,my favorite place in thailand.

many thks for reply,,have booked now as mind at rest,,

Nok Air operates from Don Muang. I've just made 7 flights with them over the past few weeks and all my flights were on time. They also provide a free Aunty Annes snack and small water on the flight as well as offering the usual pay for snacks and drinks.

it is actually almost impossible that the OP would have a 10-hrs-wait to get on a Thai Air or AirAsia flight after arriving at Suvannaphum. for example, Thai Air flies 3 times daily, in the morning, at noon and early evening. so where are the 10 hrs wait then ?