Djme247 Problems

The other thread was locked for some reason but a thought did occur to me that may assist you in your predicament, seemingly littered with problems but some may well be no more than red herrings.

You say you have been living in Ireland with a British woman in a relationship akin to marriage for three years and have children from this relationship.

There are only three relevant factors: Has she been exercising treaty rights as a qualified person in Ireland as a worker or self employed person? Have you been granted leave to remain in Ireland? Are you either in a relationship akin to marriage or can you demonstrate that your marriage was lawful?

Given answers in the positive there are no grounds for the British Embassy in Dublin to refuse to issue a family permit. Your British 'wife' has acquired treaty rights by virtue of her Irish residence

and is known in law as a Surinder Singh case now incorporated into the EEA regulations.

Your application must be under the EEA regulations 2006 and as such does not fall to be refused under the UK Immigration legislation.

Quite straight forward case I would have thought and any immigration lawyer worth their salt should easily settle your application, one way or the other.

Quite, which is one reason why his posts do not ring true to me.

I'm closing this topic too. This person has been advised to seek further advice from his lawyer. Any further attempts to revive this subject in the forum will result in action being taken against the member(s) concerned.

If anyone wishes to continue the conversation with djme247; do so via PM.