Days Out In Nakhon Sawan

Eastender

Difficult with three year olds, there is a temple high up on the top of a hill with shops and stuff great views.

Macdonalds anyone !!! :D

Not in Nakhon Sawan as far as I know

Just asked the Mrs and l am right, try going there again you have to look up, you know, not down on the road:rolleyes: .

You can drive up to the top but maybe you need a 4x4 to do it.:D

There is no Macdonalds in Big C. There aer pizza places and Kentucky Fried chicken at Big C and Fairyland. Black Canyon Coffee at Big C does a good range of ice creams. Sawan Park has a play area for kids, but the water levels are well up so be careful, you could feed the fish too although susupension bridge was closed earlier last week. How about see the crocodiles , a bit further on than Boung Boraphet or I heard you can take a boat trip over the swamp waters from somewhere near BP. Mayeb a ride out on the train, you can check the northern line timetable on line, I put in State railways of Thailand and it came up, you will find prices too, but check lines are open with all the flooding.

Good luck

Difficult with three year olds, there is a temple high up on the top of a hill with shops and stuff great views.:D

Not in Nakhon Sawan as far as I know

For those non believers.:D

Chumamani Chedi is located on the Dawa Dung hill of Wat Kiri Wong in Nakhon Sawan province.

post-87530-089321600 1288510909_thumb.jp

Nakhon Sawan Municipality has built the Nakhon Sawan Tower on the top of Khiriwong Temple Hill.

post-87530-083523100 1288510925_thumb.jp

I saw on television other day an aerobics class with sticks this old guy runs in sawan park. Does anyone know what time this takes place.

I go past most days about 6pm weekdays and they are in full swing There is also aerobics and Ballroom dancing going on

Thank you stewyk 71

Aerobics at 6pm (5pm in my neck of the woods) in most towns/cities et al, a health based initiative sponsored by Her Majesty the Queen, many years ago I believe. very worthwhile and most are well attended.

I saw on television other day an aerobics class with sticks this old guy runs in sawan park. Does anyone know what time this takes place.

There is one on the island and one in the main area opposite the hospital. Time is Ithink 530-600pm I have seen them on the go, there is also one by the riverside along Kosi Road, near the Wat and 7-11 about the same time, grenn and white bus route.