Thailand 2 Months

JonasP

Hi Jonas

as others have said:

It all depends on the lifestyle you are used to, and what you hope to achieve while here in Thailand.

I suggest you brake down your stay in its individual components,

Lodging, www.Agoda is a good place to look for hotels

Food: relatively inexpensive in Thailand

entertainment:that all depends on what rocks your boat. it can range from 1000 bth for the night to Thousands of dollars.

Travel: I doubt you will want to stay in BKK for 3 months, where do you want to go? How do you want to get there, what do you want to do when you get there.

Google is your best friend in answering your questions, when you have a better idea as to what you want to do, post some specific questions, and we will be happy provide as much assistance as we can.

Come stay with us at Bedrock Guesthouse which is located in Ban Phe opposite to Koh Samet island. Spend a week with us, do day trips to the island, We can organise a tree top canopy tour for you for a half day, fishing charter maybe, boat trip to turtle island or snorkelling, windsurfing, plenty of places to have a drink including our place. We have a thai kitchen and western grill in our bar. Hire a motor bike and go sightseeing. Visit rayong aquarium. Aircon room cost 600 baht per night. take a look at our website just click on the banner ad for Bedrock on this forum.

When you get bored head down to Koh Chang island or islands off Koh Chang

cheers mark

bangkok is not cheap.stickman bangkok says upwards of 1 million baht a year.i would say at least $100 us dollars A day around 3200 baht a day.Ya can figure 1000 baht for an ok hotel room,maybe breakfast included.Then figure on 2 mwals A day.If ya go sightseeing,partying at night,it will cost ya some.don't forget skyyrain/taxi expenses.I was spending about 40000 baht A week maybe A little less.