Toyota Fortuner Owners

For Fortuner owners who didn’t get an English language Owner’s Manual with their new vehicle, and who want one.

The Toyota Part number is OM99897EDO-ME.

Ask your Toyota agent. Cost is around 700 baht. If not in stock (most likely) lead-time is around 4 weeks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Here in Bangkok I just got my 2009 Fotuner delivered today; went on contract to buy it 3 days earlier. No shortage of 2009 Fortuners on the lot. When going on contract I made it clear I wanted the English language owners manual. The dealer said "can do" but it would take about 3 months to get them. However, when picking up the SUV 3 days later the dealer said he had a surprise for me--it was English owners manual (no charge)...also got the Thai language owners manual. The English version owners manual for my particular 2009 Fortuner model is: OM991-83GED-OME.

Edited by Pib

Here in Bangkok I just got my 2009 Fotuner delivered today; went on contract to buy it 3 days earlier. No shortage of 2009 Fortuners on the lot. When going on contract I made it clear I wanted the English language owners manual. The dealer said "can do" but it would take about 3 months to get them. However, when picking up the SUV 3 days later the dealer said he had a surprise for me--it was English owners manual (no charge)...also got the Thai language owners manual. The English version owners manual for my particular 2009 Fortuner model is: OM991-83GED-OME.

I purchased a Vigo in Udon Thani and got both the Toyota Thai and English manuels with the truck, no charge

• 1 month later...

Hi

Congratulations on your new Fortuner! I am planning to buy new Fortuner 3l D4D. can you tell me what milegage it gives ie how many kms to 1 ltre of diesel?

Thanks!!!

FYI,

i guess it's a case by case deal, last year i had to pay 450 B and this year it's a..barter economy, we entering in!

Love the new Fortuner, so much more comfortable.

The Agency still asked me signed copies of passport and driving licence for the exchange.

oh

Dear Sir,

On behalf of Toyota Motor Thailand Co., Ltd., Customer Call Center would like to express our cordially sincere thanks for your constant trust and interested in our product.

According to your e-mail, Customer Call Center would like to inform you that you could exchange Thai manual to English manual with free of charge. Therefore, we suggest you to contact with salesman who you purchased this car from to proceed this solution. On the other hand, you can ordered from sale staff or service part of our dealer. For the information of our dealers including location and telephone number is available in www.toyota.co.th If you face any inconvenience, please contact us by 0-2386-2000

Anyway, if you have any inquiries or suggestion for further improvement to our service, would you please to do not hesitate to let us know at [email protected] or 0-2386-2000. Any comments are highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Customer Call Center

CS Promotion Office

Toyota Motor Thailand Co., Ltd.