What'S Happening At The Junction Of Sathorn And Naradhiwas?

kirbster73

At first i thought it was going to be someo sort of connection between the BRT and BTS at Chong Nonsi, but last night it looked like they were setting up some sort of crane over the junction.

Can someone in the know please enlighten me as to what they are planning to do with this junction?

Thanks

If you have a chance go inside the BRT station and they have a drawing of what the finished project should look like although it's still hard to tell what it's going to be. It looks like they are building a walkway that extends from the existing walkway that crosses Sathorn on the north side. The new walkway in the picture looks like it extends out over the canal but the drawing doesn't show how far it goes. I was looking at the drawing before trying to figure out where the new extension will go to.

That middle section where the new construction is happening now will be a covered walkway directly connecting the BTS with the BRT and will have shops. That part I understand from the drawing. I still don't know where the walkway in the drawing that goes over the canal leads to though.

a major walkway bridge being installed there...to connect the BTS ChongNonsi Skytrain station to the new BRT Sathorn station (and in future to connect the planned covered walkway running down main Sathorn Road towards Rama IV)

InfinityCorner.jpg

InfinityCorner2.jpg