large.jpg:D

Will not be on for another couple of weeks soon.:o

Traveling Thailand, once more. :D

Happy Days, :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

Nice photos Kanwin. Definately a nice part of the world.  :D
Promthep Alternative Energy Station

I believe that they are not even "plugged in", and just rotate in the breeze. :o

Thanks for that Kanwin, I live close but am out of the country working at the moment and left my laptop with all photos at home.

These fans look very nice for the tourists but must cost a fortune in electricity just to keep them turning, and I DO wish that EGAT would focus them so as to keep Nai Harn Beach cool in the summer months.

Nice photos Kanwin. Definately a nice part of the world.  :D
Promthep Alternative Energy Station

Thanks for that Kanwin, I live close but am out of the country working at the moment and left my laptop with all photos at home.

These fans look very nice for the tourists but must cost a fortune in electricity just to keep them turning, and I DO wish that EGAT would focus them so as to keep Nai Harn Beach cool in the summer months.

I agree, Nai Harn & Promthep are beautiful, A lot of people do not like these wind energy fan thingys, they say that they spoil the scenery, but I quite like them. I think they look kinda surreal and futuristic.

:o

I was there a couple of months ago and a hang glider was taking off from the hillside about 10m from us, and gliding round below us and over the bay. It's just the loveliest place, isn't it?

And a few minutes' drive north from there (on the west side) is the wooden reggae restaurant built into the side of the hillside. Just great to chill there.