How Can I Go To Cambodia To Get A New Tourist Visa?

As after 25 posts you mention a very important fact; you are Chinese. I believe it is imperative you check with visa firms in Bangkok rather than try doing it yourself and risk being stranded in another country. I have no idea if Cambodia will issue a tourist visa for a Chinese passport but the visa firms should know and tell you if it is not an option.

I would get classified section of newspaper or Google and call them on a workday. Not sure if all offer the same services.

Hi, i have used Sawasdee visa run company in Bangkok several times and they have an excellent service to Cambodia and Vintienne picking people up at Tesco Onnut for the journey.Goto www. thaivisaservice.com and see all their services.5500 baht to Cambodia and 2500 to Vintienne all inclusive except entry visa to Laos 1600 baht.

Really easy no worries and no rip offs.They do everything for you.Excellent.It is farang run and no i am nothing to do with this company but i know what it is like to panic and not know what to do.

Bus from Mo Chit to Nonk Khai (350-450bt) leave 8pm arrive 7am.

Shared tuk tuk to border (30bt)

Laos visa (35us dollar)

Tuk Tuk straight to Thai embassy (shared - 80bt)

Visa (double entry tourist visa = 6months - 2 x 60 day plus two 30 day extensions) CURRENTLY FREE.

Costs same coming back as going.

REMEMBER - YOU HAVE TO ARRIVE BEFORE MIDDAY TO APPLY AND COLLECT AFTER MIDDAY NEXT DAY - NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS

So you get a nice day and night in Vientienne which is cool.

An alternative to the bus journey from bangkok to nong khai is the overnight sleeper train from Hua Luompong. Costs about 200 more than bus but is more comfortable (i.e you sleep on a bunk bed rather than a chair) However - beware to leave early, as if train arrives late (and they do quite often) you can miss the midday cut off and have to stay another day.

Make sure you have a few copies of relevant passport pictures and info pages from passport for when they''re needed.

I would get classified section of newspaper or Google and call them on a workday. Not sure if all offer the same services.

Hi, i have used Sawasdee visa run company in Bangkok several times and they have an excellent service to Cambodia and Vintienne picking people up at Tesco Onnut for the journey.Goto www. thaivisaservice.com and see all their services.5500 baht to Cambodia and 2500 to Vintienne all inclusive except entry visa to Laos 1600 baht.

Really easy no worries and no rip offs.They do everything for you.Excellent.It is farang run and no i am nothing to do with this company but i know what it is like to panic and not know what to do.

ur info is very useful for me thankx for ur recommendation !!

gonna check it by workday

Laos visa (35us dollar)

Visa (double entry tourist visa = 6months - 2 x 60 day plus two 30 day extensions) CURRENTLY FREE.

REMEMBER - YOU HAVE TO ARRIVE BEFORE MIDDAY TO APPLY AND COLLECT AFTER MIDDAY NEXT DAY - NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS

An alternative to the bus journey from bangkok to nong khai is the overnight sleeper train from Hua Luompong. Costs about 200 more than bus but is more comfortable (i.e you sleep on a bunk bed rather than a chair) However - beware to leave early, as if train arrives late (and they do quite often) you can miss the midday cut off and have to stay another day.

Make sure you have a few copies of relevant passport pictures and info pages from passport for when they''re needed.

really it's sound pretty good, but I have some question,

1. what is 2x60 day tourist visa? is that mean I can stay for 4 month without go aboard for a single time? should I go to thai immigration like 30 days every time?

2. the bus from mo chit arrival at 7am, after that I go to border, do a laos visa and when will I arrival at Thai embassy in laos?

3. is that it'll cost only one night at laos then I can get my 2x60 days tourist visa by next afternoon?

4. Costs same coming back as going. will I do any visa again? i mean i leave laos, should I pay anymore? if not , the cost coming back is tuk tuk to border (30bt)+to Thai embassy (shared - 80bt) =110 bahts only?

5. should I bring US dollors to laos ? how much approximately? or just bring thai bahts is fine?

6. I am holding Chinese passport, will they reject all Chinese apply? due to too many applications?

thank you for anyone answer my question, if no more "accident", i may choose to go to laos to get a more competitive 2x2month tourist visa :)

Edited by live

Laos visa (35us dollar)

really it's sound pretty good, but I have some question,

1. what is 2x60 day tourist visa? is that mean I can stay for 4 month without go aboard for a single time? should I go to thai immigration like 30 days every time?

2. the bus from mo chit arrival at 7am, after that I go to border, do a laos visa and when will I arrival at Thai embassy in laos?

3. is that it'll cost only one night at laos then I can get my 2x60 days tourist visa by next afternoon?

4. Costs same coming back as going. will I do any visa again? i mean i leave laos, should I pay anymore? if not , the cost coming back is tuk tuk to border (30bt)+to Thai embassy (shared - 80bt) =110 bahts only?

5. should I bring US dollors to laos ? how much approximately? or just bring thai bahts is fine?

6. I am holding Chinese passport, will they reject all Chinese apply? due to too many applications?

thank you for anyone answer my question, if no more "accident", i may choose to go to laos to get a more competitive 2x2month tourist visa :)

1: "Six month double entry tourist visa" Each entry is sixty days and can then be extended (at chaengwattana immigration in bangkok) by thirty. you can do this twice within 6 months

2: From Nong Khai bus station its 5 minutes in tuk tuk to border (10 mins from train staition). Allow an hour to cross border (approx) Once in Laos - the tuk tuk to thai embassy is about 30 minutes. So you should be at thai embassy by 10am.

3: yes

4: when you go back you just pay for transport.

5: in laos you can use kip/baht or dollar. however - have dollars to pay for your laos visa. if you pay in dollars its 35 (which is about 1100bt) if you pay in baht they rip you off on the exchange rate and you pay 1500-1600bt. this saving alone (400-500bt) will pay for an air con hotel room by the river in vientienne.

6: Cant help you about about that question sorry.