Danish Man Arrested After Thai Ex Girlfriend Claims He Posted Personal Photos On The Internet

webfact

in a mess - he said she said he said she said he did he said he didn't but she if from here so she wins

Is the business for sale now? Looking for something to do with my girlfriend. I have quite a lot of money to invest, but not so much common sense. Need a good honest Thai girl to help me manage it.

enuff $ for some major, velly major, operations; i cld be that thai gf ha ha ha

imagination of thai girls to get money from us has no limits... They have a brain of a 4 years old child but they find something new everyday...

We should all together share our experiences to write a book such as "the 1001 way to suck off money from farangs"... It would be very useful !

I have also in my bag many (sad) stories like the one withe the danish man, sometime so twisted, so incredible that it looks like a very bad scenario for a low budget film...

Of course the police is 100 % working with the girl to share the money later, I SAW IT in Pattaya because I speak thai and the police did not know it... a girl asking money for a stupid motorbike accident with no consequenses, no arm at all, she asked a friend of mine 200 000 baths at the police station on soi 9, the cop saying to the girl : 30 % for me....

A lawyer was called, he was good and scred the policemen , and the fuc....ing bi...ch got only 3 000... Big big luck with time for the farang...

Am I correct in thinking that in Thailand a person is guilty until he can prove his innocence,I think this is all about obaining money from the farang

You are on the track; too many foreigners think that Thai law is the same as the American or a similar developed world system of innocent until proven guilty. blink.gif Hmm, think not! ermm.gif Too many forget that Thailand is still a developing nation and very "developing" in that. Its laws are still in that state too. Don't assume just because one is innocent they will let you go! Most of SE Asia and the Middle East run on a similar premise, believe their own first. You are a foreigner or as I love how the immigration ALWAYS refer to us as "The Alien will..."biggrin.gif

My gf used my laptop to post the picture, from our house ............ sure I have the picture, it wasn't me that posted it, it wasn't me that took the picture (camera has self-timer). ..... etc.

But you falang, have big money you no have work for, money grow on money tree, now you have big pom-pem if you no pay you go monkey hout.

Now I go sa-leep in my loom. Bye.

Of course the police is 100 % working with the girl to share the money later, I SAW IT in Pattaya because I speak thai and the police did not know it... a girl asking money for a stupid motorbike accident with no consequenses, no arm at all, she asked a friend of mine 200 000 baths at the police station on soi 9, the cop saying to the girl : 30 % for me....

A lawyer was called, he was good and scred the policemen , and the fuc....ing bi...ch got only 3 000... Big big luck with time for the farang...

I'll raise your SAW IT with I helped them DO IT. :lol:

I just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and a girl got into an accident with a Russian male. None of them spoke english. They kept pulling me over to ask if I knew what the Russian was saying. I speak a little Russian so I ended up helping as a translator. I also speak Thai so I spoke to the Thais as well.

The policeman wanted me to make sure it was settled on the spot and before they came to the magic number of 10,000 they were trying to decide how much to ask for. It started at 40,000 but I told them the guy looked poor and at best only had 10,000. So that was the price.

The Russian paid with no problem. The police let him go and as soon as he was out of sight a motobike taxi driver who had nothing to do with anything (he even went on his way after), took the money from the girl, split it up between him, her and the police. I reminded them they would not have that money unless I was there to help, so where was my cut? The girl gave me 1000 of her money, which I declined (felt bad taking it from her - not the guys), so the policeman took me to Soi Buakhao and bought me a few beers. He was a new policeman, young kid, pretty funny guy actually.

Guilty as charged. :ph34r: But I did save the guy 30k.

Shezam. I see my friends posting photos of each other on Facebook from good times that would number into the millions of pictures. Does that mean that they could all sue each other for failing to get permission? I think that mine are almost all photos of bugs and other critters, though. I hope they can't sue me. I'll have to remember not to take photos now. How about trees or shrubs? Are they safe?

Again this matter has not been determined by a court of law so immigration have nothing legally

to do with this.

His x girlfriend may be vicious and vindictive and if she is proven wrong, I truly

hope she spends serious time in jail for false accusations.

Wouldn't a fitting punishment be just taking the photos off the internet? I mean she already has a new house and business. Why must she extort more money and put the guy in jail. Come on!

I would like to know if she is now intimate with the policeman in charge.

Crap like this is an embarrassment to the decent people of this country. Now that the story is public, there are going to be plenty of copycats out there unless the judge is decent and decides to be realistic about this.

If you decide to take compromising photos of your girlfriend, be sure to get to sign a legal document of her consent and get it witnessed. Either that or leave the country before posting them.

Déja Moo........ the strange feeling having heard this bullshit before. But until they amend the laws here to make non-Thais and Thais equal, then nothing changes. As this will not happen anytime soon, keep away from doing business in the Land of Smiles OR do it without any Thai partner. At the beginning the Non-Thai has the money and the Thai has the experience. Such business structures result in having the very same result all the time: the Non-Thai has the experience and the Thai has the money. Or am I missing something out here? crazy.gif

I think you summed it up perfectly and didnt miss a thing, perhaps you were a little "polite" the Dane guy is a f u c k i n g idiot.... having said that I am sympathetic toward his plight.....

Edited by supaprik

Wether this is true or not by both parties I think there is a very serious lesson for all farangs who desparately seek love with thai women. A lot of desparate old lonely men come to Thailand in search of true love. (Not saying this guy fitted that mould) In a lot of instances the 1st encounter they will have is with a bargirl 30, 40 or even 50 yrs younger. The girl we tell him how handsome they are and how much they love him. A vulnerable guy will fall for this and within 2 weeks they are married and building a home.

Thailand is full of wonderful attractive educated women. You will not find them working in bars. If you want to fall in love with a thai woman and have her love you back then stay away from the predetors in the bars they seek only two things money and to land a farang. Plenty of well to do thai ladies who will marry a farang for no financial gain or even expect money. I know I married one.

"I would like to know if she is now intimate with the policeman in charge".

or related? my ex had a guy arrested in a bar for arguing with her. he spent the night in jail on some trumpt up disorderly charge loss of face thing. The BiB we shared a bottle of gin with a few nights earlier. She was a dangerous person. Sure there are many more like her

The story isn't new to me but the police involvement is. Normally (word used loosely), for a person of lower status to make a complaint some money must pass to the policeman. That will get a visit to an apartment.

To get five policemen to the airport to intercept a falang, I would suspect a large pot of money was promised by the lady.