Recommend Some Tour/Travel Agency That Can Do Visa

Hello guys, I need you to recommend me some some tour/travel agency that can go to Cambodia or Laos do a single tourist visa,

I need some trusted and with decent price company. I live near silom. Maybe some company around or not too far from silom is fine for me.

what is the normal price if I go with them ? around 5,000 Bahts or something?

Please let me know thanks

One more thing, I am Chinese, so is it 100% sure that my nationality will get me a visa just like others?

Edited by live

Why not fly to Udon Thani with Air Asia, take the mini-bus/van from the airport to the Nongkai border, cross (not sure about visas for Chinese people), and make your way to the Thai embassy in Vientiane?

The whole trip should take 1 night and 2 days, and cost in the region of 5000 Baht including Laos visa, hotel, food & local transport. And you don't have to travel with a bunch of smelly "aliens" for 3 days. ;)

You can inquire about Laos visas at the Laos embassy in Bangkok or directly at the border. I suggest getting the visa in advance though because sometimes the queue is long at the border.

Otherwise, why not contact Jack's Golf?

Edited by filingaccount

How about you try this?

Google the phrase; "Quick Thai Visa Run" (with the quotes) and see what comes up in like the top 4?

That service offers an "all in" kind of deal; transportation to/from, meals, hotel, Lao visa, thai tourist visa (which is BTW; free), a chaperone who walks you thru the process and they have a fast 'thru-put' for their customers at the border(s). It is everything for one price.

Now, could a person such as yourself do it cheaper? Yeah, maybe by a couple hundred baht, unless you took the cheap-O bus from Mor-Chit or the train from Hua-Lampong to Nong Khai).

IMHO: a person would be hard pressed indeed to find a rougher visa run service than one mentioned by a previous poster. Even doing a quick perusal of Google using that name, it becomes readily apparent that there are way too many negative posts, by way too many people, on way too many forums. :(

AND

FWIW: using the service I mentioned, most of the passengers aren't 'smelly aliens' (what ever that means. :blink: ..) but people from other S/E Asian countries. On the trip(s) I've taken with them, there were only one or two other "smelly aliens" :whistling: , other than myself, lol. ..

I can assure you, while I am most definitely a foreigner (USA), I am definitely NOT a "smelly alien" :) . ..

Edited by tod-daniels

:lol: 3 days on a bus makes anyone smelly... no?

Hit a nerve with that comment apparently.:ermm:

It's not rough at all going the suggested way of flying. An hour on the flight, 1 hour on the van, 30 minutes to cross the border, 30 minutes to Thai embassy. You are there at about 10.30 am, latest 11 am, and at your hotel relaxing at latest noon (early check in time).

Then you are free to fart around for the afternoon/evening. Next morning enjoy a lazy breakfast. Check out at noon, hit the Thai embassy at 1 PM (or slightly earlier, not important), back out maximum 1 hour later (normally 20 minutes), get a nice cab ride to the border, cross, and off to have a buffet at the air port or a nice coffee before you board the flight. Back at about 7-8 pm in Bangkok.

Most of the time you are NOT traveling.... B)

I only suggest Jacks Golf as I don't know of any other reliable company. Many open and close in short spans of time from what I have seen.

Guys just mention that I hope you guys talking about how to get a 2 month valid tourist visa not a 15 days "quick visa run", I am correct?

I seem to remember reading on this forum not too long ago that Chinese nationals are issued a tourist visa for Thailand only in China or their country of residence if they live outside China.

Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefor, travellers are adivised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.

Information on lacation and contact number of all Thai Embassies and Consulates-General is available at /web/10.php

Source: http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2482.php?id=2489

There is no list of countries to which this rule applies. Perhaps you should call the Thai consulate in Vientiane to find out if it currently applies to Chinese nationals.

Guys just mention that I hope you guys talking about how to get a 2 month valid tourist visa not a 15 days "quick visa run", I am correct?

I seem to remember reading on this forum not too long ago that Chinese nationals are issued a tourist visa for Thailand only in China or their country of residence if they live outside China.

Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefor, travellers are adivised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.

Information on lacation and contact number of all Thai Embassies and Consulates-General is available at /web/10.php

Source: http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2482.php?id=2489

There is no list of countries to which this rule applies. Perhaps you should call the Thai consulate in Vientiane to find out if it currently applies to Chinese nationals.

what is the official number to make a call?

where i should see those contact no. for laos and cambodian to check this?

<SORRY SNIP>

Yes it is for a valid DOUBLE ENTRY Tourist Visa for thailand. Giving you almost 6 months 'in-country' if you play it right with the run-4-the border and using the 30 day in-country extensions of stay.

And to the MOD known as "Maestro"; While not discounting your information (especially after Googling it and finding the same thing), I couldnt speculate on the interpretation or if it is still current info. There is just TOO much spurious info out there for me to make a good decision.

Perhaps if the O/P would make a quick call to this number 02-713-2498 (office hours) or maybe this one 089-024-5255 (24 hours) it might yield faster more reliable results.

Especially given the guy that owns this company professes to be half Chinese (but then again ALL thais say that, so who knows!!). I do know he has run that company and that visa run service to Lao for at least 2.5 years already, (at least by my calculations).

I dunno the real story, and have abso-tively, posi-lutely NO affiliation with the above mentioned company or their phone numbers.

Except for having used them 3 times in the past myself, and having sent more people than I care to count to them from MANY nationalities for various thai visas. Although in reality, most were either Western foreigners or people from Korea, Japan, Vietnam, or the Philippines.

Edited by tod-daniels

<SORRY SNIP>

Yes it is for a valid DOUBLE ENTRY Tourist Visa for thailand. Giving you almost 6 months 'in-country' if you play it right with the run-4-the border and using the 30 day in-country extensions of stay.

And to the MOD known as "Maestro"; While not discounting your information (especially after Googling it and finding the same thing), I couldn’t speculate on the interpretation or if it is still current info. There is just TOO much spurious info out there for me to make a good decision.

Perhaps if the O/P would make a quick call to this number 02-713-2498 (office hours) or maybe this one 089-024-5255 (24 hours) it might yield faster more reliable results.

Especially given the guy that owns this company professes to be half Chinese (but then again ALL thais say that, so who knows!!). I do know he has run that company and that visa run service to Lao for at least 2.5 years already, (at least by my calculations).

I dunno the real story, and have abso-tively, posi-lutely NO affiliation with the above mentioned company or their phone numbers.

Except for having used them 3 times in the past myself, and having sent more people than I care to count to them from MANY nationalities for various thai visas. Although in reality, most were either Western foreigners or people from Korea, Japan, Vietnam, or the Philippines.

no Chinese ? sad......

and that no. belongs to the company "quick thai visa run"?