Travel Abroad When Has Stamp "Application Of Stay Is Under Consideration"

Is it possible to travel aboad when i'm waiting for my renewed extension of stay (marriage) which are due 12 dec. I got the stamp in passport "Application of stay is under consideration" by immigration last week

My plan was to renew my multi-entry when my extension are ready, if possible to travel, will they only give single-entry or do you they accept multi-entry

Thanks in advance

Normally you can travel, with a re-entry permit, but must be back in Thailand before the date you have to go back to immigration. A multiple would only be valid till your current permission to stay, that is way a single is recommended while under consideration.

After you recieve the extension you can can get a single or multiple.

Normally you can travel, with a re-entry permit, but must be back in Thailand before the date you have to go back to immigration. A multiple would only be valid till your current permission to stay, that is way a single is recommended while under consideration.

After you recieve the extension you can can get a single or multiple.

Dear Mario - thanks for reply, however my current multi entry expire 12. nov and i have to travel abroad 20. nov and back 28 nov. will they issue a single entry while i'm waiting for extension ?

The re-entry permit is only valid till the date your current permission to stay expires, Nov. 12, so you would first need to get a longer permission to stay before a re-entry permit would be availeble to you. If they have told you to come back on the 12th of Dec. and that is stamped in your passport you can now get a re-entry permit, valid till Dec. 12.

Confirm with immigration when you get a re-entry permit, 1,000 baht and don't forget a passport size photo.

Apply this week and when 30 day stamp put in get a single re-entry for that period (until first week of December) and enter that information in arrival card when you return. Go to get the normal year stamp after that and if you plan travel get a new re-entry permit or multi.

• 9 years later...
57 minutes ago, JohnBZ said:

Does anyone know what is the real visa stamp size after you go your under consideration stamp in Thailand?

A extension of stay under consideration stamp uses about a third of a page.