Latex Or Foam Mattress

jaideeguy

The comment Im talking about, the guy only wanted to see a photo of both sides of the matress. How is that making accusations of a cheap product?

He is talking about a troll in other posts that was saying buy cutting the latex it affects the firmness and life span and is done to save money......which is just not true.

Personalities and motives aside, I am puzzled.

Without much caring, I would have thought that it would cost more to produce thinner latex by molding pieces individually, but that industrial levels of cutting would be a useful and acceptable alternative, being less expensive. That is, I would profit from the difference, as it would cost a lot more for thin molded types.

Without proof, I would have imagined that a cut surface would rub against its cover and wear more than a molded surface because of the surface of the molded side being closer or tighter in some molecular way - but that the time necessary for such wear would be pretty long with latex material, so it might not be a concern for many years, maybe many many = longer than me.

But now I read that this is "just not the truth."

To me, it is quite possibly the technical truth, but not of financial benefit since the alternative is better for me (price -|- years in service). Now if I were going to use the same bed for thirty years, it might be an issue.

But speaking of technical truths - is it really true of Thai beds that by getting under one, the person is protected from nuclear attacks - or is it only falling building from above?:lol:

PS I am not, and have never been, a troll.

Vibe when i sent your wife two emails inquiring about pictures. If she would have told me samples are available that would be great. I have not made a purchase yet. Should i PM you my address so she knows where to send the sample? Also i inquired about 20cm thickness closer to 9-10" is this available. She might have missed that question.... Most of my sheets would probably seem very big for a thinner mattress...

BTW the reason i want to see a better pic is it seems different mfg cut the mattress tops in different styles. I am not sure if this effects the firmness. If i can see the style better then i can go and test a similar one locally. If i am satisfied and your price is better then of course like most price is next...

regards....

post-58067-0-75160300-1298450023_thumb.jpost-58067-0-68499900-1298450035_thumb.j

Vibe when i sent your wife two emails inquiring about pictures. If she would have told me samples are available that would be great. I have not made a purchase yet. Should i PM you my address so she knows where to send the sample? Also i inquired about 20cm thickness closer to 9-10" is this available. She might have missed that question.... Most of my sheets would probably seem very big for a thinner mattress...

BTW the reason i want to see a better pic is it seems different mfg cut the mattress tops in different styles. I am not sure if this effects the firmness. If i can see the style better then i can go and test a similar one locally. If i am satisfied and your price is better then of course like most price is next...

regards....

Hey yankee99,

If you would have read her website you would know that samples are available for show. Its on the very first page. She does not send out samples, but meets with customers to show them. If you look under her product page, you will see that 15cm is the thickest that she sells. Standard king size sheets fit just fine. The king size 15cm is made from a single mold, and even if it was cut, it DOES NOT effect the firmness.

I sleep on a 15cm King....attached is a photo of the whole mattress for you.....

thank you for the pictures that will be helpful in my decision making. Yes i did see where it said "view a sample". I guess i had a different interpretation of that. Anyway as i am not in bkk it is probably a moot point.

thank you for the pictures that will be helpful in my decision making. Yes i did see where it said "view a sample". I guess i had a different interpretation of that. Anyway as i am not in bkk it is probably a moot point.

Latex Innovations can show you samples here in Chiang Mai as well as in Bangkok - if that's what you mean.

I bought 2 mattresses after being shown the samples and am extremely happy with them