Vfs Global

Hi, if i was to schedule an online appointment, would i be able to choose the day / time i wish to go?

If i chose to go in person when the offices first open, without making an online appointment, is the queing system relatively quick?

I will be handing in a UK tourist visa application. All docuememts are in English, except my girlfriends divorce papers. Would VF Global want this to be translated? I know they ask for all thai papers to be translated.

thanks

1st the semantics -----

It isn't an online appointment, it is online scheduling of a face to face appointment. (sorry about the semantics but it is important to be clear as some people might misunderstand and think the appointment itself would be via skype or similar)

The VFS system does allow you to choose from various available appointment times and to reschedule as needed.

I do not know if you can even show up in person with no appointment. It may be possible. The 6 people I have sent there in the last 2 months have all been tier4 points based students that required online applications.

You answered your own question regarding translation of documents.

It is possible to arrive at VFS without an appointment and queue to submit your application. Clearly the waiting time will vary depending on the time of day, day of the week and time of year. In mid-September on a Friday, the waiting time was about 2 hours. A colleague who had an appointment was seen within 15 minutes of his appointment time.