Blanco Tapware

chiangmaibruce

hi folks. a few years back i got a good deal on some nice Blanco brand tapware. Now, however, the ceramic discs inside have worn out and need replacing (leaking water).

The shop where I bought the gear no longer has imported tapware and other shops (including HomePro, HomeMart and the big shop near Novatel) don't have Blanco and don't know who might have it.

Does anyone know a place in Chiang Mai that might have what I'm looking for? Cheers. CMB

Im not very familiar with the road names in Chiang mai yet so this is going to sound like the blind leading the blind, but here goes.

We took a tuk tuk down Chiang Moi road which I think heads in the direction of the night markets. Take a left down Chiang Moi Kao road. I'm not sure if it's before or after (I think after) Chiang Moi Kao Soi 1 there is a hardware store that sells bathroom fittings. It's possible they might have what you want, if not they have a larger shop that has many imported products. This shop you will have to ask them about. My wife and I went and bought some things for the bathroom. Staff were great and prices reasonable with a bit of bargaining.

Hope this is helpful.

Howard