Does St George Exist?

coldcrush

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragons are mostly friendly, like to collect Gold & Jewels (like my 'old lady'), and invaluable on cold wet days, when you can't get the fire to light.

"like to collect Gold & Jewels..."

Hmm. That's a pretty fair description of my dear beloved wife too. She can put out a pretty good roar when she wants to. Have mercy on any peasents (or anyone else) that should cross her the wrong way. She will consume them with a neverending flame of harsh words that can cause the mind to spin.

Also   ...   Most dragons run on natural gas   -   better up than down IMHO   :D   -   so they're better for the environment than petrol or deisel-powered heaters.    :D

:D

It's no good for my air conditioning though :D Which every up market dragon must have :o

Yep - that halitosis problem sure is a hum-dinger :D

Also  ...  Most dragons run on natural gas  -  better up than down IMHO  :D  -  so they're better for the environment than petrol or deisel-powered heaters.    :D

So how does that work? Is there a gas pipe connected to their butt?

I wish there was one connected to my butt... i could make a fortune... :o

totster :D

It just dawned on me that St.George has nothing to with Thailand. The mods might come by any minute to shut this thread down. So, to save this thread I must change the topic. After my post everyone can go back to what you were posting, the mods may not notice. :D

I REALLY LOVE THOSE THAI PEOPLE. ALWAYS GOT A GRIN FOR LIFE DON'T THEY. THAILAND #1!! :D

:o

• 2 weeks later...

New in , from the Dragons Liberation Front, we hear they sometimes re-fuel in BKK en-route from UK to China.

OK it's only a rumour - but does that make it a Thailand-related thread ?

Or is it just too daft/harmless to delete ? :o

New in , from the Dragons Liberation Front, we hear they sometimes re-fuel in BKK en-route from UK to China.

OK it's only a rumour  -  but does that make it a Thailand-related thread ?

Or is it just too daft/harmless to delete ?    :D

It's okay as long as we don't refer to the Dragons as lizards, that would be rasist. :o