Google Adds?

sajal

hi.

i noticed google web adds only remit the money to US bank accounts...

they wont pay to pay pal?

i am planin to put google web adds to my webmail.

anyone know of another such service? where i can add the add to the footer of all outgoing emails from the free users... and they can pay to paypal also...

Google Adsense can pay in local currency checks, I get a check from Citi Bank in Thai Baht every month that costs nothing to deposit and takes about a week to clear (Thai Farmers Bank).

You are not allowed to put them in your email and you need a legitimate website that has been approved by Google to run them.

tx crushdeth n buksida...

i wasnt aware abt the check thingy....

guess got more diggin to do...

btw how much time does it take for google to approve a website?

with Clicksor i have applied today early morning...still waiting for my site to be approved...

Yeh, thats about right, couple of days. Once you have an account with one site, its easy to add others, just give them a separate channel so you know what site is making how much.

Payment is pretty slow though, can take upto 3 weeks for the check to arrive once they have approved the previous months earnings.

Google Adsense can pay in local currency checks, I get a check from Citi Bank in Thai Baht every month that costs nothing to deposit and takes about a week to clear (Thai Farmers Bank).

You are not allowed to put them in your email and you need a legitimate website that has been approved by Google to run them.

Hi there. I have been thinking of setting up a site with google adsense. Do you make much cash from it? And how many visitors doy ou currently get? Any info would be appreciated.

im thinkin of delivering some free services.....

just toying arround with these services to see how they work...

how much is the average you guys make per impression?

does the number of impression increase each time the same visitor goes to another page with add sense?

what about if the visitor refreshes the page....

Hi there. I have been thinking of setting up a site with google adsense. Do you make much cash from it? And how many visitors doy ou currently get? Any info would be appreciated.

hey...

i added addsense for search on my site....

did a few searches thru it.....clicked on 2 adds on the search results.....

checked the google account nothing.....

was just about to leave now (2 hrs later) checked my account n i now have $1.40 in my account....

IMHO $1.40 for 7 queries n 2 clicks is not bad....

hey...

i added addsense for search on my site....

did a few searches thru it.....clicked on 2 adds on the search results.....

checked the google account nothing.....

was just about to leave now (2 hrs later) checked my account n i now have $1.40 in my account....

IMHO $1.40 for 7 queries n 2 clicks is not bad....

Hey well done! I hear you can make anywhere from 2 to 200 dollars a day using adsesne and search. Once I get myself a new pc then I am going to start a site for sure.

Making a profit from Adsense isnt as easy as it looks. Our site gets around 200,000 page views per month from on average 25,000 visitors. CTR (click through rate) is around 2% so theres a few hundred dollars in it. I personally wouldnt reccommend building a site just for adsense as it is a lot of work marketing it.

Another thing to remember is don't click the ads yourself as Google will close your account if they find out.

Adsense in forums performs notoriously badly, people just don't click them. If you have original content with targeted ads you should do okay though. What kind of site are you considering?

I'm not sure on this one, you may want to email support and ask them. I doubt you can though as they're two separate departments and you will have two separate accounts, one for Adsense and one for Adwords.

u r right....

Hello xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

I'm afraid that currently, it is not possible to use your Google AdSense earnings to pay for your Google AdWords advertising account. The two are distinct programmes with separate billing systems. However, we are always looking for ways to improve the Google AdSense and AdWords experiences. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration going forward. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have additional questions, please visit AdWords Support at https://adwords.google.co.uk/support, where you will find answers to many frequently asked questions. 

We look forward to providing you with the most effective advertising available. 

Sincerely,

xxxxx

The Google UK AdWords Team

Making a profit from Adsense isnt as easy as it looks. Our site gets around 200,000 page views per month from on average 25,000 visitors. CTR (click through rate) is around 2% so theres a few hundred dollars in it. I personally wouldnt reccommend building a site just for adsense as it is a lot of work marketing it.

Another thing to remember is don't click the ads yourself as Google will close your account if they find out.

Adsense in forums performs notoriously badly, people just don't click them. If you have original content with targeted ads you should do okay though. What kind of site are you considering?

Hi there. Thanks for the info. I have a few good ideas that I have been working on. Not a forum I can tell you. I spend far too much time I them already. I am working on something I can update every week then leave it be until the next week. I have yet to complete my format idea and need to get myself a new pc before I do anything but setup and running costs should be recupable through adsense and I have wanted to do something like this for ages.

Thanks for the advice. I will check out your site.

Just stumbled across this post guys. Interesting, as i didn't know anything like this existed. Please bare with my naievity, not a computer wizard by any means. I have just had a web site built, it's in it's first draft and am finalising details and information etc. It's an Estate Agency and should be ready to launch in October. My web builder hasn't mentioned any of this to me but i would presume i will get quite a few hits and making a bit of extra dosh in the early stages of business would be good. Good someone tell me more about what it's about and how i go about doing this. A link would be good.

Cheers

Mr BoJ

If you get the rite key words you may be paid up to $50 per click

Adsense now offers bank transfer so you dont have to have a check sent. It pays to banks outside of the US, too (via EFT). The minimum payout for both EFT and check is 100 dollars.

But i dont see anywhere in my Adsene My Account on the bank transfer...here is what i have...

Choose Form of Payment

Changes made to these settings after the 15th of the month may apply to either the current or next payment cycle.

Check - Standard Delivery *

Check - Secured Express Delivery ($24.00 Processing Fee) learn more **

*Standard Delivery checks are sent by regular mail and should arrive within 2-3 weeks of the mailing date.

**Secured Express Delivery checks are sent via courier and should arrive within 1 week

How can i request my payments to be sent to a bank account in Thailand

Edited by tytus

Hrm, you will have to email them and ask, they should respond quickly.

About the estate agent website - I advise against using any kind of third party advertising unless your site is an advisory or information site. If you are an estate agent trying to sell houses, having third party ads from google will make you look untrustworthy/unprofessional.

About the estate agent website - I advise against using any kind of third party advertising unless your site is an advisory or information site. If you are an estate agent trying to sell houses, having third party ads from google will make you look untrustworthy/unprofessional.

Cheers Will, your'e probably right.

MrBoJ

You could always open up a 'sister' site with information and advice for housebuyers, and then link it to your estate agents site alot, and then have google ads on the second site. It could act as a way to get people to your primary site and then if popular enough, make you a little money to cover upkeep costs for both sites. You'd have to get it listed properly, Im sure your website guys can do that.

I would disagree with the comments on forums. Yes, it is generally worse performing than other types of websites, simply due to the amount of repeat customers and so on, but many forums do very well out of adsense.

In my experience Adsense on forums always performs lower than it does on the main site simply because people in the forums are not usually "researching", they're repeat visitors that are replying to posts.

When looking through the main site visitors are generally looking for info and are far more likely to click those content related text ads hence CTR will be much higher.

It is far more difficult to make money from forum advertising than main site advertising, the product maybe sellable but the results rarely are. Coupled with the fact that building a successful forum is not the easiest job in the world.

Edited by buksida

Adsense now offers bank transfer so you dont have to have a check sent. It pays to banks outside of the US, too (via EFT). The minimum payout for both EFT and check is 100 dollars.

I sent an email to Google Adsene regarding of payment via Bank in Thailand and here is their Reply......

Hello Tytus,

Thank you for your email regarding alternative payment options for AdSense

publishers in Thailand.

At this time, we're only able to offer payments by local currency check

and Electronic Funds Transfer (BETA) in a limited number of countries,

currently excluding Thailand. You can view the payment options available

to you by logging into your AdSense account, selecting the 'My Account'

tab and clicking 'Edit' in the 'Payment Details' section.

Because EFT and local currency checks are currently unavailable for your

country, you'll continue to receive payments via check in US Dollars.

Though we may offer additional payment options to a wider set of

publishers in the future, we do not have a date for when these options may

become available. We appreciate your patience.

For additional questions, please visit our AdSense Support site at

https://www.google.com/support/adsense or feel free to reply to this

email.

We'd also like to encourage you to let us know how we can improve our

customer support. Please take a few minutes to fill out our brief survey

at http://www.insightexpress.com/s/Google.asp...etposition=true.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Courtney

The Google AdSense Team

They are not sending payment to a Thai Bank account for now...Maybe next time they will

If I'm a self-employed webmaster (paid via adsense) what kind of visa would I need and would I need a work permit?

Sorry for not posting in visa forum but this thread seems like it has others in the same situation.

If I'm a self-employed webmaster (paid via adsense) what kind of visa would I need and would I need a work permit?

Sorry for not posting in visa forum but this thread seems like it has others in the same situation.

not sure abt the visa thingy...

i really doubt ull get a work permit for working online...that too not for a thai company....

unless u make a thai company n declare yourself an employee in it or something....

the visa forums may be the correct place indeed...

i have a proper day time business....i have a proper work permit....

one more question regarding google adds.,...

is there any way i can get money from google on CPM basis(even if its peanuts)? i couldnt find an option for that.....

if not then any recomendations?

i tried clicksor, but the problem with them is they count on the basis of unique IPs. so even if 100000 true customers visit my site a day, clicksor would probably count only the 5 to 10 transparent-proxy servers true may have... quite unfair....