Time To Buy A New Scooter!

TenDreams

Hi all,

Need to get another scooter, the Dream has come to an end.

I thought the Scoopy looked horrible at first, but the look has grown on me, the Fino never did. I don't really like the look of the PCX, either.

Could any Scoopy owners give their thoughts on the bike?

Cheers!

We have both the PCX (for me...) and a Scoopy for my spouse and the maid.

Both bikes are made of real good quality. They are not cheap and you can spend a lot of money in fancy accessories, especially for the Scoopy... wink.gif

I like both bikes. Both have good brakes and a stable ride. I prefer the PCX because it is more powerfull and more "masculine". The Scoopy is lighter and fare more easier to ride for small persons and in tight traffic conditions.

Thanks for the replies.

I rented a scoopy to check it out. Nice and smooth, but feels so small.

Not really looking for street cred, as that does not seem to exist in (this part of ) Thailand anyway! Just something to un around on that I like the look and feel of.

Having said that....a chopper would be nice.... ;)

If you can, try and get a spin round the block on a PCX, chalk and cheese. :) And you won't need the paper bag. :lol:

The PCX is nice, drove a rented one on Phuket for 3 days, very comfortable for big guys.

We have a Fino for run about in Pattaya, very good for that, but after max 10 km I really wants to get off.

Everywhere in LOS you will find street cred, nobody lift an eyebrow when driving the HD in Patts, but try to go though on it in a small village up North East is a completely different experience (positive) even the BIB salutes you.

Ahhem, I think we are in the wrong forum :ph34r: