Dd Tower...

Ok, I'm renting in DD Tower, Prachasongkro Rd / Soi 20 in Din Daeng. I think there's maybe 2-3 other farang here...! 5 mins from Huy Kwang MRT by taxi/tuk-tuk

It's not a Hi-End building by any means, but not low-end either. The advantage of the building (for me) is that the minimum room size is 70sq m. There are many room sizes and layouts... and finishes too! :o Some have been built-out really nicely, others are V basic. It's a condo building, but with many rentals. Rentals seem to go from 5k - 15k... purchases seem to be from 1.5mil to about 5 mil.

I rented an unfurnished basic 1bed 1 bath 70sqm "raw space" on 11th floor for 5,500/mo. with some fresh paint and furniture, it's a bargain. I'd love a kitchen, but for that price.......

Eventually I will buy something, but maybe not in DD Tower...?

Anyone have any other info on the building..?

ChrisP

Hi ChrisP,

We have D.D. Tower in Roomfinder. The room(s) advertised are at 5K. 70 SQM is a good size. I have a 1 bedroom at about that size and there's stacks of room for me and my gal. Mind you, I'm not paying 5,000 though.

If you have a couple of pics of the place, you know, an outside shot and one or 2 interior views, please send them to me and I'll upload them on the site for others to see.

All the best

Aitch

• 3 weeks later...