Thank You From Sausage King

SausageKing

When will your next visit be ? Would it be worth doing a monthly run up here ?

I missed this visit you made but will endeavor to make the next one.

Hi and Sausage King is going to have a branch in Chiang Rai soon so you will be able to buy some of our products in Chiang Rai Soon. If you need order now we can send to your door. cheers. Rob/sk

Tried 5 of your pies so far. By Thai standards, they are very good to excellent. The steak and Onion is my favorite. Lots of meat. My first Steak and Kidney so I will have to get used to it but I think it will grow on me. Could be a favorite. I think the chicken ? needs a little more flavor but what flavor I can not tell you. The one curry I have tried so far was very good as well. :) May try the English sausage tonight.:whistling:

Tried 5 of your pies so far. By Thai standards, they are very good to excellent. The steak and Onion is my favorite. Lots of meat. My first Steak and Kidney so I will have to get used to it but I think it will grow on me. Could be a favorite. I think the chicken ? needs a little more flavor but what flavor I can not tell you. The one curry I have tried so far was very good as well. :) May try the English sausage tonight.:whistling:

need to put some sauce on the chicken pie maybe. maybe some redders or better still HP or daddies brown sauce .

Does he do cornish pasties, I quite fancy a cornish pastie :)

need to put some sauce on the chicken pie maybe. maybe some redders or better still HP or daddies brown sauce .

Good morning to you all and happy you like our Sausage King food products. we could make a cornish pastie and may do that soon. i made some beef and Guinness pies yesterday and they are 5 star and we go on our new menu and the cornish pastie. Have a nice day. Rob.

Good morning to you all and happy you like our Sausage King food products. we could make a cornish pastie and may do that soon. i made some beef and Guinness pies yesterday and they are 5 star and we go on our new menu and the cornish pastie. Have a nice day. Rob.

Hi Rob, any plans on Cottage Pie's? I'm a bit of a cream potato & meat fan :)

Hi Rob, any plans on Cottage Pie's? I'm a bit of a cream potato & meat fan :)

Hi Gary and we do stock Cottage pie and i had one last night. very good. Rob/sk

• 3 weeks later...

Stopped in at the Sausage King place in CM last week and bought a kilo of the restaurant-style hamburger patties. Just cooked some on the charcoal and they are great. Will be buying more. They are one of the few I have found that don't have that "sour" Thailand beef taste.

Edited by kandahar

Hi and Sausage King is going to have a branch in Chiang Rai soon so you will be able to buy some of our products in Chiang Rai Soon. If you need order now we can send to your door. cheers. Rob/sk

Rob, How soon will this branch in Chiang Rai open ? We have waited 3 weeks already and I dont see any new shop opening up yet ??

Are you going to do another Chiang Rai run if the shop or outlet doesnt come to anything , if so , when ?

Thanks

Rob, How soon will this branch in Chiang Rai open ? We have waited 3 weeks already and I dont see any new shop opening up yet ??

Are you going to do another Chiang Rai run if the shop or outlet doesnt come to anything , if so , when ?

Thanks

Hi all and good news as sausage king Chiang Rai branch will be later today 10.12.2010 in area big c. for more details pm me.Rob/sk

post-112062-0-56358600-1291950328_thumb.