Video Recorder In Chiang Mai

cerbera

Hello our video recorder has given up the ghost. I know I should download all 1000 videos onto dvd and burn them or something, but life is too short, plus my kids like the size of videos and anyway to cut a long post short.

I need a video recorder or two will pay or pick up if going free!!!!

Got a new sprog who adores teletubbies already. Again again.

Please pm me with any offers.

Million thanks

Hi Cebera,

Sorry I can't help you with providing a video recorder, but I can provide you with some information which, if you are not aware, might be useful.

I brought out with to Thailand a number of videos - movies, favourite T.V. shows and sentimental footage of family. I was too slow in having them transferred to DVD and many have been ruined by 'fungus'

I suppose that it depends as to where you live in Chiang Mai and how you store the videos. Perhaps other posters can provide some advice. But it might be opportune to start transferring your favourites and working on down.

Regards,

Gladiator

Can I assume you are talking about a Video Cassette player/recorder? VCR?

I have not seen any lately (we have several around the office -- but have switched everything to DVD except for some old stuff that I am still having reformatted.

I have a brand new 5 year old Sony Multi-System Video Player that you can have for free, if you pick it up... PM me.

wow peace and love man. is there anything I can bring you. sent pm. I have a lime tree that is yielding,

see my next post please sir / madam