90 Days From When ?

Well I just picked up my 12 month from Phuket.. When I got may passport back I asked from what date I must do my 90 day reporting from and he just waved me away with a blunt 'after.. AFTER' and refused to look at me again.

I am lead to understand its based on your entry date.. and 90 days from then.. But I dont quite see how that applies when I have only just got my extension and have been extended multiple times. The entry date plus 90 was way back before I had my extension and they didnt want me to do it yet.

I arrived on the 22nd Of July (good till 19th Oct)

I received my 'under review' on the 22nd Sept. At this point he signed over the 19th Oct stamp and added 30 days with a new stamp for 18th Nov telling me to come back by that date.

I just went in and collected it 2 days early (it has been going on for 2 months anyway) and now have a bunch of stamps. So today the 16th of Nov I gained a permission to stay up to 19th Oct 2011. Theres also a Thai script which I would guess to be my actual extension stamp with an extension number (looks like a visa number) and a handwritten 18th Oct 53 in Thai.

Is the 90 day reporting to start at the start of my 12 month ?? They certainly made it clear that it wasnt to be done now and didnt want to do see or speak to me any further ?? I would guess its not 90 days from today 16th Nov, but 90 days from 18th Nov ??

It should be 90 days from your application so I would go about 20 December to be safe. The rule is "first application for extension of stay counts as first report". As it is required every 90 days it would have to start before about 20 October with a 22 July arrival.

From application for 12 month.. So the 22nd Sept.. So then being late Dec ??

Odd how they did the 12 months starting from 18 Nov minus 30 days (19th Oct).. when the 19th Oct was neither my application date, nor 30 days prior to today, nor anything really related ?!?! Using the 19th Oct seemed purely arbitrary and as tho he just picked up the minus 30 days stamp from the date I was 'supposed' to come and collect the visa. I see no other way it was related.

The volunteer thought it was late and should have been 90 from july 22 without exception but I didnt have time to hang around and find out and didnt think that was correct.

Thanks for the answer.