Viktor Bout's Extradition Is A Big Relief For Thai Authorities

webfact

No. He talked with some USAmerican DEA agents.

And what is the FARC, where they come from, what they are doing and why they are doing this and what it has to do with the USA?

With the Royal Thai Police sitting in the next room listening...kinda hard for a Thai to pass themselves off as a Colombian. :lol:

You need to research FARC if you have no idea what they are all about. They are responsible for thousands and thousands of deaths, run the drug trade in Colombia and kidnap people on a routine basis...foreigners included. Do some research...maybe it will help you to understand why many countries wanted Bout put away...not just the US. :)

RESEARCH means to questioning things and don't take them a given or just looking for for this kind of 'facts' that confirms one's preconceptions.

they are being responsible for thousands and thousands of deaths? Can you back up this figure or be more specific and detailed?

Do you know what leads to the foundation of FARC? Do you know the history?

So what it has to do with the USA beside that Thai police cannot pass off themselves as Colombian?

I'm not going to waste my time educating you on FARC. I know it well as I have traveled in that country and did my research before going there. Google FARC and see what you get. Again, do some research first...and when you do, you will see why the US is involved....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He won't answer the tough questions. I am still waiting on his statement that I don't understand the "fine details and all the crudities of this case". I would love to hear them from you....second request. OK?

I am more than happy to read Sergei. I don't think we in the west have any idea the kind of things people from the former Soviet bloc countries think. They were brought up watching a state controlled media and their universities were all state controlled so anything negative was purged from texts. I know this also happens in the West but it is infrequent.

I had an employee in the States who was a former DJ in Moscow. He was well educated and worked in clubs mainly to meet women. He worked on my late night shift. Few customers and a lot of time to talk. I was amazed at his understanding of history. Days I think he spent at the library to find out if I was lying to him.

We became good friends. He never adapted to American women though. Who can blame him. Russian women would come over to visit him and I was envious. I really like Russian women. Not the Pattaya workers but the ones who come on vacation are really striking and they all dress like strippers.