Rep Office Helping Head Office To Deliver Goods

We are a Rep Office in Bangkok with the Head Office in Indonesia. Currently we have some Thai customers. We clearly understand that Rep Office has limited functions and cannot do any sales transactions.

Now the condition is like this: our Thai customer wants to buy some spareparts from us, where the transaction is directly between Thai customer and Head Office (without involving Bangkok Rep Office). However, our Head Office would like to purchase the spareparts from Thai supplier (also direct transaction, without involving Rep Office), but Head Office need help from Rep Office to pick up the spareparts from the Thai supplier and deliver to Thai customer. I believe this way is not breaking the law. But we are confuse about the taxation of the transaction, both on Head Office with Thai supplier and also Head Office with Thai customer because I assume it should be international transaction, but in reality, the goods are not sent out to Indonesia.

Anybody have faced the same situation? I need your advises. Thank you very much. Have a good day!!!

To make sure you will not fall foul of the law, I would consult a reputable legal office for advice on this sort of query. My understanding is that a representative office in Thailand may only source Thai goods and services for international entity or carry out "inspections"