Thai Companies Applaud Plan To Cut Corporate Income Tax

webfact

While MCCW's grammar is hardly stellar, he makes perfect sense. I would rather buy a book he wrote with his content (that is what editors are for!) than Lao Po's correct grammar with no discernable argument. This round goes to MCCW.

^^^

obviously can't think of anything intelligent to say.

…...

I suggest you re-read it and try to let go of your predujice and open your brain to the truth

Agree; it's unreadable so there's nothing to say anything intellectual about your content.

I'm sorry and don't want to insult you but if book-writers would write the content in their books the way you write..nobody would buy their books.

I assume you're not a writer but at least you could try to make your content a little bit more accessible to the average reader with new sentences, dots, comma's etc.

LaoPo

I managed to read and understand most of it but I was brought up a long time ago and left school 51 years ago.

However I do agree with a lot of but in the end it mostly boils down to who can convince the farmers the best or the quickest.

I suspect that a promise of money now outweighs the promise of more in the future if you have to work hard and plan it properly.

The only reason that I can think of why there are not many co-operatives is that the farmers would have to go through the local pu yai baans who sometimes are either in cahoots with the middle men are they are the middle man.

The fact that in the longer term most people would be better off is not the same as more money NOW.

While MCCW's grammar is hardly stellar, he makes perfect sense. I would rather buy a book he wrote with his content (that is what editors are for!) than Lao Po's correct grammar with no discernable argument. This round goes to MCCW.

B) I hope you enjoy the book and of course I can't comment with a discernable argument if the content of a certain message is unreadable so you don't have to read anything by me since there's nothing to read.

The messages by mccw which were readable didn't make any common sense at all with respect to his views upon the deduction of the Corporate tax from 30% to 18%, saving 12% Corporate taxes for the large companies.

NOBODY, so far, could give me an answer WHO is going to fill the enormous money-gap, created by this huge step....

This new Tax-step is a typical rich man's law, created by a Governments' son or cousin of one (maybe more) of the Rich and Famous Families in Thailand.

But, if you and mccw feel comfortable with this "round", I'm happy for both of you.

Nothing more nicer than to watch a couple of happy TV members. :rolleyes:

LaoPo