Brine Shrimp

ChiangMaiFun

I've got some that I bought off ebay about 6 months ago (they have been kept in the fridge well sealed up). I hatched one small batch of them and they hatched well, but to be honest can't be bothered with the faffing around...

It's quite a big bag full - about 30 grammes if I remember correctly. They cost me about 500 Baht delivered. You are welcome to them for half of that if you want them, and I will even give you my homemade hatchery! It would be nice to get them out of my fridge and have someone actually do something with them...

I've got some that I bought off ebay about 6 months ago (they have been kept in the fridge well sealed up). I hatched one small batch of them and they hatched well, but to be honest can't be bothered with the faffing around...

It's quite a big bag full - about 30 grammes if I remember correctly. They cost me about 500 Baht delivered. You are welcome to them for half of that if you want them, and I will even give you my homemade hatchery! It would be nice to get them out of my fridge and have someone actually do something with them...

Hi - many thanks for the offer - I think if it's that much trouble I'll pass on this one as I would not want it in my new fridge but thanks anyway - I was hoping a shop stocked it so i could buy some just to throw in my pond - i read Guppie love it

Hi - many thanks for the offer - I think if it's that much trouble I'll pass on this one as I would not want it in my new fridge but thanks anyway - I was hoping a shop stocked it so i could buy some just to throw in my pond - i read Guppie love it

I have thousands of guppies in various ponds, and I find that feeding them the high protien flake food is option, but don't get them too used to it or they will never go back to the generic "pellets". Once in a while is fine as promotes healthy fish and breeding.

I have thousands of guppies in various ponds, and I find that feeding them the high protien flake food is option, but don't get them too used to it or they will never go back to the generic "pellets". Once in a while is fine as promotes healthy fish and breeding.

ahhhhhhhh yes you are 100% right! I have been giving them the flakes and they now won't eat anything else - they have grown to about 1,000 now and they leave the pellets alone! at 95 baht a tub for those flakes they get through a tub every two weeks - maybe some 'tough love' is called for.

Wish they would eat the dam_n snails!!!