Santa Is Coming To The Avenue Pattaya

ThePartyShop

The Party Shop, in conjunction with The Avenue Shopping Centre, Pattaya People Media Group and Rotary invites everyone to have their photo taken with Santa.

See Attached Advert For More Information.

post-93317-0-85541400-1290429028_thumb.j

Edited by bazmlb
Fonts changed as per forum netiquite

Am very happy that at least Santa is going to The Avenue since most of the shops there seem to be closing due to lack of customers. The Avenue has just become a cheap night market.

Thank you for your response, we are in the process of relocating our shop to the Avenue, and I think you will be pleasantly surprised in the coming weeks and months to see what changes are happening there. Most of the shops have now be re-leased and there is a Tuk com style IT centre currently being built on the 2nd floor and many other changes.

Edited by ThePartyShop

I think that the Party Shop could do well there as most of their customers would be looking for specific items which are not available all over town.

I hope they gave you a good price on the rent. ;)

Good luck to The Party Shop, but the big question is will The Avenue become a busy place.

TheWalkingMan

Setting up a "cell phone" plaza at the Avenue will not be welcomed if the shops are out in the open like it is right now. It needs to be in an air conditioned room. Next, if the owners were good business people (and not looking at greed for the short term) , they would rent (reduced rate) the upstairs or bottom buildings to some department store outlet just to draw the big spenders in. But I realize Thai business people would most likely raise the rent on a shop instead of reducing it because of lost revenue. I do not think the NIght Market is a big drawing card for the few shops left in back. In fact , being a local, I find the shops blocking my way to CA Wow everytime I go.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to see the New Harry Potter movie at the Avenue on Sunday at 2:30pm - sadly a whopping 8 people in the theatre total. The whole place looks so deserted - things are falling apart and very dirty. Windows never cleaned, the men's restroom in the theatre has one sink working out of about 6.

The Tuckom style IT center, has been there for about 6 months (at least) - they all look bored and lonely. This idea of shopping al-fresco in Pattaya is a big flop.

A specialized party shop like you - may work as people tend to search for your kind of business rather than an impulse buy. I hope you get a very good deal on your rent.

Went to see the New Harry Potter movie at the Avenue on Sunday at 2:30pm - sadly a whopping 8 people in the theatre total. The whole place looks so deserted - things are falling apart and very dirty. Windows never cleaned, the men's restroom in the theatre has one sink working out of about 6.

The Tuckom style IT center, has been there for about 6 months (at least) - they all look bored and lonely. This idea of shopping al-fresco in Pattaya is a big flop.

A specialized party shop like you - may work as people tend to search for your kind of business rather than an impulse buy. I hope you get a very good deal on your rent.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

We have been running the Party Shop for over 4 years now and found the Avenue excellent value and location for our market.

So far the Avenue has been great in terms of a location with heaps of new customers passing by everyday..

Often peoples perceptions become reality, as we are at the centre all day, the Centre is actually quite busy and visitors come in waves during the course of the day, as a new comer to the Centre, we certainly would not call it a ghost town, but we do appreciate your opinion.

The new outlet mall they are building is around 50% sold even before opening and the new management team there are really making a difference to the whole centre.

Hope everyone has a fantastic christmas where ever you may be spending it.