Builder In Kalasin

excaliber

Any information, contact number, etc., regarding a good builder in Kalasin would be greatly appreciated.

House to be is 200 Sqm, U-shape, aluminum windows (installed by company), etc.

Basically, looking for some good hands (labor only) for superblock, wood floors (prefinished), tile, electrical and other finishes.

Thanks in advance...

Prior to starting construction on my new house in Kalasin I did a lot of research and only found two "Recommended" builders in Kalasin... The #1 was an instructor at the Technical College and was so busy that we would have had to wait over 18 months prior to the start... That was 5 years ago, and I understand that he is even further behind now...

I went with #2 and other than the usual Communication Problems, were statisfied with his preformance... Since that time he has gone out of business and left the area due to financial problems... Decent Builder, bad financial manager...

The best builders / houses that I have seen in the past two years have been built by builders out of Khon Kaen, including my next door neighbor's house which was completed 4 months ago... Sorry, do not have their contact info, but I am sure that I could obtain it if you would like..

Pianoman

We just had our house in Kalasin finished in the beginning of 2010. We used a local builder. Though local, he builds in all of North-East and North. He took care of everything.

The result was as expected: Overall ok, but a few small details were not ok, and we were not able get him to make them ok. But that was as expected, and really it was not expensive to get another to fix them.

My advice would be to look around in your area to find some new houses, that seem to match your wishes. Then knock at the door and ask for the builder. When you talk to the builder, then make him show you some of his houses to see if the match your quality demands. This is much more efficient than loads of contract papers. Break payment into 4 to 6 parts. Be prepared to pay for the last finishes yourself.

Good luck! :)

Prior to starting construction on my new house in Kalasin I did a lot of research and only found two "Recommended" builders in Kalasin... The #1 was an instructor at the Technical College and was so busy that we would have had to wait over 18 months prior to the start... That was 5 years ago, and I understand that he is even further behind now...

I went with #2 and other than the usual Communication Problems, were statisfied with his preformance... Since that time he has gone out of business and left the area due to financial problems... Decent Builder, bad financial manager...

The best builders / houses that I have seen in the past two years have been built by builders out of Khon Kaen, including my next door neighbor's house which was completed 4 months ago... Sorry, do not have their contact info, but I am sure that I could obtain it if you would like..

Pianoman

Pianoman,

If not too much trouble, I would appreciate the contact info for the builder you mentioned from Khon Kaen. Do you know if he will take on a labor only project? since we have at least 1/2 of the materials already.

pm info please...thanks

Pianoman

Pianoman,

If not too much trouble, I would appreciate the contact info for the builder you mentioned from Khon Kaen. Do you know if he will take on a labor only project? since we have at least 1/2 of the materials already.

pm info please...thanks

As both my Thai GF and the neighbor lady are currently out of town, it may take a few days but I will send you PM with the info as soon as I can get it... Not sure regarding his policies regarding "Labor Only" but I am sure that you, or a Thai on your behalf, could discuss that with him...

Pianoman

• 2 weeks later...

Wow....No good builders in Kalasin, OR Khon Kaen?

Pianoman, didn't forget me did you?

Sorry, just have not been able to catch up with the neighbor, between their schedules and ours... Sent you an e-mail regarding this weekend...

Pianoman