Hotel Supplier Of Quality Bed Linen In Phuket

simon43

After an 'interesting' period in Pattaya of 18 months, I am returning to Phuket on 1st December to take over the ownership and management of the airport hotel. (I have gagged and tied up my ex, locked her in a dark cavern and thrown the key away :) )

There are a number of small issues in the hotel that I need to improve, and one of immediate importance is the provision of quality bed linen, such as Eygptian cotton sheets/duvet covers.

Can anyone suggest a supplier of hotel bed linen in Phuket, or Bangkok if there is no company in Phuket?

Thanks

Simon

Hi Gerd, only joking about W :) She finally realises that running a busy hotel is very hard work and is happy to hand over control to me via a new Thai limited company. She has agreed not to try to kill me except on Thursdays.

Any ideas about the bed linen? That is first on my list of 426 things to improve, (need to talk with you about food.....)

Simon

Welcome back Simon. Going to do the Tourist Police again?

Well, I always enjoyed the thrill of being threatened by drunken Russians in Soi Bangla, as I tried to stop them fighting each other.... so it's on the cards.

I'll get myself settled back in first. The hotel is almost fully booked throughout December, so I am going to be rather busy :)

Simon

The return of Simon (sounds like a dodgy sequel movie) :) Welcome back..

If you find any real decent (600 plus thread count Egyptian cotton type stuff) do post.. I looked at a basic 600 count set in Index and it was 7k.. For some sheets !!

Much higher quality 1200 count full sets on amazon for 80 bucks so about 1/3rd the price. Will be ordering that way unless theres some affordable quality here.

• 2 weeks later...

Where exactly is that shop? I'm looking for some towels and bed linens and looked around when at Supercheap last week but couldn't see where you were talking about.. I saw Peenang furniture.. do you know where it is in relation to that place? Re the comment above about the shop near Chalong, I bought large quantity of towels and bed comforters before... good quality and reasonable price but had a problem with them after finishing the deal... they delivered the towels no problem but when the delivery truck arrived with the comforters, there was a hefty delivery bill attached to them that had never been mentioned so i'm not too enthused about doing business with them again..

Opposite super cheap there's what used to be a small but now big shop where i bought the same stuff used by Laguna hotels, very nice white with a white stripe in the weave.

6 years and still going strong think it,s Egyptian.

There's a fairly new hotel supplies shop on Chaofa West, close to Sentral Furniture. I haven't tried it but it may be worth a look. You'll see the sign easily.

Glad you are nearly full for December. I bet most hotels and guesthouses can't say the same.

There's a fairly new hotel supplies shop on Chaofa West, close to Sentral Furniture. I haven't tried it but it may be worth a look. You'll see the sign easily.

Glad you are nearly full for December. I bet most hotels and guesthouses can't say the same.

I stopped in there today - it's called Aqua Hotel Supply - they have a website but not much info on it as it's still under construction - www.aquahotelsupply.com. Their brochure shows sheets up to 600 TC - I didn't price them but the 220 TC are 600 baht per. Makro has 180 TC for about 523 per and 250 TC striped for 650 (all king-size). There's also another hotel supply shop up the bypass road - about 3-4 kms up from Tesco on the west sidebut they were closed - will try calling them tomorrow or Monday.