Can I Use A Bangkok Bank Card For Shopping Online?

If you have a Be1st card with a cvv on the signature strip it should work (mine works with PayPal ok).

When I signed up for PayPal I used my name as it appears in the bank book.

Best just to try it for something small and see what happens.

My Be1st card is about 2 years old and has no security numbers on the signature strip (is that what you mean by cw?). Do newer Be1st cards have that?

I have the B1st card and have no problem using online, as stated above just use the same name as stated in your bank book.:)

My ATM (international) card is gray in colour and does not have my name on it - the main (international) direct debit card is yellow and has the other joint account name on it.

Yes you can use the direct debit Be!st card on line (we have done this from the UK) but probably not the cash point card.

Edited by pkrv

My ATM (international) card is gray in colour and does not have my name on it - the main (international) direct debit card is yellow and has the other joint account name on it.

Yes you can use the direct debit Be!st card on line (we have done this from the UK) but probably not the cash point card.

If your BE 1st Card has a three digit number alongside the signature panal on the reverse of the card you should be able to use the card on line. The lack of a name on the card should not prevent this.

My Be1st card is about 2 years old and has no security numbers on the signature strip (is that what you mean by cw?). Do newer Be1st cards have that?

Not from what I've seen. Now, in the past Bangkok Bank did put those CW something on the back of the card for online usage. My friend told me in order to get that card, he had to get one which had his picture on it, meaning he had to order it.

Not from what I've seen. Now, in the past Bangkok Bank did put those CW something on the back of the card for online usage. My friend told me in order to get that card, he had to get one which had his picture on it, meaning he had to order it.

What Philip (PKRV) and Dave (daveroc) have said is correct. You do not need to order the special card to be able to use it online. Please just follow their advice. If you need any help from the Bank directly please PM me.

Ian