Gay Prejudice In Pattaya

PattayaOneTeam

You said seeing gays express affection makes you ill. If I were you, I would consider that a problem, but clearly I am not you, so carry on!

Think for some of us spirit level guys (straight), seeing a guy canoodaling with another guy is repulsive. I have no problem with you or your sexual stuff BUT you must take on board what some/me straight guys feel. :)

OK,OK you will say that's discrimination but in my eyes it's unnatural and clicks a switch..

I would agree people shouldn't shag in public, gay or straight. But you would be surprised at the hostility sometimes expressed by foreigners in reaction to just two guys holding hands. Not always. Sometimes. I have seen this myself enough times to know it happens a lot.

Sometimes the male hand holders are clearly from some country where straight men hold hands all the time. They probably get a lot fewer sneers because people usually pick up on that, that they're not expressing gay affection. I saw a group like that the other night, four friends, holding hands, walking down Beach Road, they were so "not gay" but I was still kind of fascinated to see that.

Edited by Jingthing

You said seeing gays express affection makes you ill. If I were you, I would consider that a problem, but clearly I am not you, so carry on!

Think for some of us spirit level guys (straight), seeing a guy canoodaling with another guy is repulsive. I have no problem with you or your sexual stuff BUT you must take on board what some/me straight guys feel. :)

OK,OK you will say that's discrimination but in my eyes it's unnatural and clicks a switch..

I would agree people shouldn't shag in public, gay or straight. But you would be surprised at the hostility sometimes expressed by foreigners in reaction to just two guys holding hands.

I understand, and can imagine it very frustrating, I can recall many many years back in the UK, l was 17 years older than my then wife, l had problems holding her hand in public, thought the world was looking at us, only with age l found l was wrong. :).

BTW, what's this spirit level guys thing all about? Never heard of such a thing. What does it mean exactly? Why is it associated with heterosexuals?

A spirit level is a tool used by builders for making sure something is straight and level.:D

BTW, what's this spirit level guys thing all about? Never heard of such a thing. What does it mean exactly? Why is it associated with heterosexuals?

A spirit level is a tool used by builders for making sure something is straight and level.:D

You're so butch.

You're so butch.

I was about 40 years ago. :lol: