Hotel > Koh Samet > Sai Kaew

corkman

Dear all,

I recently spent a weekend on Koh Samet and really enjoyed it..... stayed at Ton Sak resort on Sai Kaew for 4200 a night, it was clean and safe etc........ but to be honest (I felt) way over priced...... you could stay in a 5 star place in most resorts for that!

So, I am looking for:

(1) a hotel for a similar price, but of higher standards, with a pool for example......

(2) a hotel of similar standard, but for a more reasonable price.........

I would really appreciate some recommendations........ I am flexible on budget providing the price of the room can be rationalised with the standard...... my preference would be for something that is clean and safe with 24 hour aircon and fridge...... it doesn't need to be posh or "nice" per say.

I have looked on line and the websites are pretty crappy, generally...... and I am sure there are as many hotels with websites as there are without.......

Oh yeah, and a reasonable distance away from Ploy Tallay ........ I enjoyed the night out there, but I wouldn't like to be sleeping next to it sort of thing.

Many thanks,

CM

Hi

Saikaew beach has become quite overpriced these days, for a great on line web resource on koh samed check out this website, its the BEST i've ever seen on the island and very up to date

http://kohsamed.net - take a look at a new resort in the next bay along from Saikaew called Ao Phai this is a bungalow resort called samed pavilion formally (tutu bungalows) good prices

if you like saikaew and beach front bungalows check out laem yai hut home some nice huts here with / without aircon.

enjoy

• 5 months later...

Hi Yes

The last ferry boat from Tarua-phe pier departs at 4pm for Nadan Harbour (Koh Samet)

you can always get a speedboat from here using whiteshark speedboats. they operate

till about 7pm.

check out http://www.kohsamed.net/ferryboat.html for info and current timetables & gives you white shark speedboat telephone number.

have a good trip

Does anyone know the last ferry to Koh Samet? Want to go Friday evening but not sure if we can make it. Thanks!

Hi Yes

The last ferry boat from Tarua-phe pier departs at 4pm for Nadan Harbour (Koh Samet)

you can always get a speedboat from here using whiteshark speedboats. they operate

till about 7pm.

check out http://www.kohsamed.net/ferryboat.html for info and current timetables & gives you white shark speedboat telephone number.

have a good trip

Does anyone know the last ferry to Koh Samet? Want to go Friday evening but not sure if we can make it. Thanks!

Thank you sir :jap:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...