Can'T Post In The World News Forum, Whats The Options?

WarpSpeed

<deleted>? I post up a good news story here since you can't post in the world news forum so where does one post a story that's not Thai related? Which the forum title of "General topics" does not distinguish "Thai only" Or is it that we're just supposed to hide under an a rock once here and not face the fact that there is an entire world out there most of us originated from?

Why not just move it to the relevant forum instead of closing it??? Jeez, no wonder the topics here are such mundane tripe most of the time? Makes it very hard for anyone else to participate or even want to begin a new topic.. Soon it will be just mods posting topics as no one else can be arsed to take the time just to have it unceremoniously closed :annoyed: ....

Sounds like too many hoops to jump through for a simple news post, I won't be bothering anymore... I've better things to do.. Who gets credit for it's discovery then?

JFYI still no answer as to why it wasn't just moved to the world news forum for example instead of being closed??

Total waste of effort and it's not the first time. I hesitated in the first place to even take the time but felt this was worth it, instead of the usual crap being posted and just last night there was some heavy flack directed towards another mundane story but this was a worth while human interest story reporting about 3 New Zealand teenagers that were finally rescued after 50 days at sea and already given up for dead...

Oh that's right! It's not another Pattaya suicide!! Not news worthy, not in Thailand :rolleyes: ....

Edited by WarpSpeed

Hi,

Its one simple action to have it posted, one link in a PM to webfact and he will post as regular members are not allowed to start threads in either News sections. But, as they say, up to you.

moving to forum support