Pizza Nathong Tescos

BigC

look like there about to open a big pizza resurant in nathong lotus.

looks huge.

feeling a bit peckish. when they open . do they dilver to Mars as right now i have had an injection and i am feeling like a space monkey ). Great time to have an injury. just before a long flight. weeee harrr.

i shop at tesco nathon a couple of times per week and have been looking forward to a "pizzeria" with some amount of effort behind it to open up anywhere on the island, much less near my home. it's been open now for a week or so and early friend reviews are the main reason i haven't tried it yet. perhaps one day when i don't feel like shopping with the group. there is a western style restaurant serving burgers etc. just a couple of blocks down the road and once was certainly enough...

What's it about that Pizza just 120 next to the entrance of Fisherman's Village? When is it open? How is the Pizza? And where is the best Pizza Chicago style in the triangle Chaweng-Bophut-Choeng Mon for a reasonable price, let's say cheaper than in the EU?

I was under the impression for some reason that English was the only Language that was allowed to be written on this Forum & i could swear i got a warning once for using a bit of French..

I'm guessing that has changed judging by this thread..

What's it about that Pizza just 120 next to the entrance of Fisherman's Village? When is it open? How is the Pizza? And where is the best Pizza Chicago style in the triangle Chaweng-Bophut-Choeng Mon for a reasonable price, let's say cheaper than in the EU?

Best for value is Catcantoo in Bangrak at around 250 Baht. Otherwise Juzza pizza in FV at more like 350 Baht. However for taste the Italian at the Sala Samui in Choeng Mon is better....and the priciest.

The new Italian near the white elephant hotel in FV aint bad...and same prices as the Catcantoo.

if and when a chicago style pizza ever appeared on samui, i'd like to be at the table when it's eaten. as of now there isn't any chicago style pizza available anywhere on the island. one of the only things i miss about living in chicagoland.

i used to be a regular at Pizzeria Uno downtown chicago, hands down best deep dish chicago style pizza i've ever had the chance to eat.

thinking about bringing in a pizza oven just so i can make the greatest single dish meal known to man, it's a shame that out of the 100+ places on the island that advertise pizza (i've had the misfortune of sampling all of them in my quest), nobody here can make a proper pie.

if and when a chicago style pizza ever appeared on samui, i'd like to be at the table when it's eaten. as of now there isn't any chicago style pizza available anywhere on the island. one of the only things i miss about living in chicagoland.

I lived on the Northside for a Year & a half Joe, not far from Wrigley..

I am a BIG Giordano's Fan..;)

I've never seen a deep dish on Samui or even in Bangkok. :(

the problem for me is always parking. i hate going to resturant where i either have to pay for parking or walk 10 miles. tescos in nathong has a car park for the size of about 10 cars packed into a really small area. most people park there then don't evcen go into tescos. like me for exxample.