What Clothes To Bring?

thaitar

Good bump. I actually meant to follow up on this thread.

Where can I buy legit (real, NOT fake) designer brands for cheap? Someone mentioned earlier "back of the truck" wear, that is real, but either overruns, minor defects or stolen. Where is such place?

I don't actually particularly care about brands or designer names, but I find fake quality is just utter crap. Threads sticking out everywhere, and materials feel really cheap. Poorly put together, patterns don't match, etc...

Also, is there a good place for kicks? I really like Nike and Air Jordans. I expect to pay more for this, but I need new shoes, and don't want to settle for cheap, fake crap that will fall apart in 3 months. I've had my Air Jordans for almost 3 years now, and they are almost like new with the exceptions of my heel being worn out due to flat feet.

Thank you!

Thaitar - there are "export shops" on Huay Kaew road close to the intersection with canal road and on the 3rd (I think) floor at central airport plaza. These generally come direct from sweatshops / manufacturing warehouses of well known brands (Camel outdoor clothing comes to mind) with slight defects which mean they have not passed quality control.