Home Food Or Fast Food?

Shivek

i love home thai food..rare to eat fast food (need to control my fat @rse and tummy).. sometime i cook.. but how is "stall fast food"? hahahahaha :D:D

Bambi :o

ps, this is diet menu for me, Chocolate almond with Diet coke :D:D

Edited by BambinA

Can't beat my missus' cooking.... however we do pop round the local shop and get Tam Makhung or Tam Sua (If we're being lazy)... does that count as fast food..?

totster  :D

That doesnt count as fast food, well i dont know myself. :o But i think that counts as Thai food. Lets break it into 3 categories, Thai food (Khao Maan Kai, Mama,etc), Fast food (pizza, burger,etc), and home food.

Can't beat my missus' cooking.... however we do pop round the local shop and get Tam Makhung or Tam Sua (If we're being lazy)... does that count as fast food..?

That doesnt count as fast food, well i dont know myself. :o But i think that counts as Thai food. Lets break it into 3 categories, Thai food (Khao Maan Kai, Mama,etc), Fast food (pizza, burger,etc), and home food.

What about Thai food that is cooked at home... and the local shop can whip up a Tam Makhung in a jiffy.. definately fast food

And what about if a burger is cooked at home... is it home food or fast food..?

confused.. :D

totster :D

What about Thai food that is cooked at home... and the local shop can whip up a Tam Makhung in a jiffy.. definately fast food

A burger would still be a fast food. And now i think lets consider the Thai food in home food. :D

A burger would still be a fast food. And now i think lets consider the Thai food in home food. :D

What criteria are you using to seperate Fast Food and Home Food..?

That doesnt count as fast food, well i dont know myself. :D But i think that counts as Thai food. Lets break it into 3 categories, Thai food (Khao Maan Kai, Mama,etc), Fast food (pizza, burger,etc), and home food.

What criteria are you using to seperate Fast Food and Home Food..?

:D:D

Have you got it on you today Tots :D did you have a bevvy last night and gotta work today :o

P.S. As for me, when the Mrs is with me the majority of the time it's "home food", that is bought from a "fast food" thai stall  :D When she isn't with me, it's "fast food" ALL the time  :D

So you understand the need to get each catagory clarified..? :D

p.s Am I sounding sh1tty...? If I am then I apologise :o

P.S. As for me, when the Mrs is with me the majority of the time it's "home food", that is bought from a "fast food" thai stall  :D When she isn't with me, it's "fast food" ALL the time  :D

:o:D Absolutely :D

To me there's only one food anyway when i'm without the wife. And i'll be going for my liquid lunch in about an hour :D

p.s Am I sounding sh1tty...? If I am then I apologise :D

I got your point Tots.

fast food - (wikipedia)

Fast food is food prepared and served quickly at a fast-food restaurant or shop at low cost. Fast food is a multi-billion dollar industry which is continuing to grow at a rapid pace in the early 21st century in many countries as fewer people cook at home

so for me, stall noodle, somtam ,Khao Maan Kai and manykind of food stall are FF ,IMHO

Bambi :o

We don't have a kitchen. Breakfast is always coffee and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches followed by a glass of pomelo juice.

Lunch and dinner are almost always Thai food; usually taken away from a small restaurant or food stall, but sometimes eaten out at a nice restaurant.

Once or twice a week we have farang food: Fuji, Sizzler, Pizza Hut, etc.

Never have what I would call "Fast Food": McDonald's, KFC, Chester Grill, and so on.

However, I have to agree with Bambina: most of the Thai food we get from a food stall would qualify as "fast food" under most definitions. But, I just can't put my favorite Rat Na in the same category as a Big Mac.