Thailand To Panama

chownah

I don't think there are any direct flights BKK to Panama, and the fare is likely going to be over 2000 dollars.

The best fare might be a stopover in LA or San Francisco or Mexico City.

Get the best possible sale fare there. Then buy a separate RT California or Mexico City to Panama.

Details are

" All cabins are carpeted, air-conditioned 2-room suites that are outside-facing and have private facilities. The large living room in each cabin has a sofa, love seat, chair, large writing desk and chair, mini-refrigerator and bar, and electronics that include a multisystem VCR (which accepts U.S. video tapes), tape deck, radio, and CD player. Each bedroom is also equipped with a wardrobe, small chest of drawers, and a large wall mirror. The bedrooms have two twin beds in cabins 1, 2 and 3, and the bedroom in cabin 4 has one double bed against the wall.

The dining room is shared with the officers, as is the lounge, indoor pool, sauna, and recreation room "

chat1day.jpg

The route is Singapore, Columbo, Panama.

I cannot quote you a price as the Sing-Pan leg is not listed,

but as a guide the Singapore to Long Beach leg is 19 days and cost 2100 dollars for single occupancy.

This search took me 5 minutes I can find others for you.

Some are "only" 80 dollars per day.

Details are

" All cabins are carpeted, air-conditioned 2-room suites that are outside-facing and have private facilities. The large living room in each cabin has a sofa, love seat, chair, large writing desk and chair, mini-refrigerator and bar, and electronics that include a multisystem VCR (which accepts U.S. video tapes), tape deck, radio, and CD player. Each bedroom is also equipped with a wardrobe, small chest of drawers, and a large wall mirror. The bedrooms have two twin beds in cabins 1, 2 and 3, and the bedroom in cabin 4 has one double bed against the wall.

The dining room is shared with the officers, as is the lounge, indoor pool, sauna, and recreation room  "

chat1day.jpg

The route is Singapore, Columbo, Panama.

I cannot quote you a price as the Sing-Pan leg is not listed,

but as a guide the Singapore to Long Beach leg is  19 days and cost 2100 dollars for single occupancy.

This search took me 5 minutes I can find others for you.

Some are "only" 80 dollars per day.

No thanks, but thanks for this. I was hoping that you had a cousin or something that could get me a job as the gardener on some swank private yacht that could race across to Panama in a couple of days or so....guess not.....also I mentioned the sailing possibility to the wife and there is no way I'll get her onto a boat for 2 weeks....a...b...s...o...l...u...t...e...l...y......n...o.....w...a...y.....that this could happen. She doesn't like boats I gather.