Tennis Anyone?

alobar

Having a surprisingly hard time finding someone to just hit the ball with in singles a couple of times a week. Just a regular hack myself but like to run around, so not much for doubles. I've found some nice courts around.

Found a group at 700 year stadium but transport is difficult.

More than happy to spot the court fee if that's an issue.

pm if interested.

alobar.

re ... I've found some nice courts around.

did you know about or find these two in town ?

red arrow ... go past the president hotel ... turn left at the traffic lights and there are at least 6 courts 300 yards on your left

greeen arrow ... coming from the night bazar turn right at this 7 / 11 on chiang klan road into chiang mai land

about 200 yards before you get to the ring road turn right into soi 8 and follow it round to the tennis courts and swimming pool

dave2

Where were you when I needed you;)

Yes CM land is a nice spot. The have a pro, but am looking for a more 'relaxed' hour a couple of times a week. Will try Gymkhana also.

I went there yesterday looking for a partner, and a woman said; 'I have some knockers for you' I said 'ya don't say'.

She soon realized I wasn't a Brit and let me know she was referring to their staff pro. Ya learn something new everyday.

Didn't know about Red arrow. will check it out.

Thanks again for the nice directions.

alobar.

re ... I've found some nice courts around.

did you know about or find these two in town ?

red arrow ... go past the president hotel ... turn left at the traffic lights and there are at least 6 courts 300 yards on your left

greeen arrow ... coming from the night bazar turn right at this 7 / 11 on chiang klan road into chiang mai land

about 200 yards before you get to the ring road turn right into soi 8 and follow it round to the tennis courts and swimming pool

dave2

Yes. I'm just a hack player but enjoy it, and am looking for a couple of guys to bat the ball around with a couple of times a week. Was told that the CM ex pats club tried to start a club a few times and it was always a no go.

You're in Chiang Mai?