Non Im "B" Visa

Hello,

I have Non Im "B" visa multiple entry visa and have to re-entry next days. It will be my first Visa run and I planing to fly Kuala Lumpur or Singnapore.

My question, is  there any minium time how long I have to stay outside the country? Few hours, one day or something? Best for me would be to take next airplane on the same day back to Bangkok  :rolleyes:

Thanks. Good News :jap:

Is a Visa trip to Hong Kong also possible? Emirates offer daily flights from Bangkok <-> Hong Kong (7600Baht round-trip). I have a Emirates Miles card so I can keep my Gold Status with extra miles.

It doesn't make any difference where you go, you just need to exit Thailand, get stamped into another country then return. Upon return, be sure to enter your visa number on the entry card, and check that they stamp your entry for 90 days.

If you have a multiple non-Immi-B, there is no difference between land-/sea - border or arriving by air. all will get you a new 90 days stamp.

but why u want to come back the same day ? besides Thailand, so many other lovely places in Asia waiting to be explored {~_~}