Cable Tv & Internet Options Nakhon Sawan

What Cable TV/Satellite and internet options are available in Nakhon Sawan? For TV I'd prefer something other than True, but with decent English language movie/docu channels. For internet I'd prefer True but I have no ideal what's on offer and what coverage is like. Located about 10-15km from the city.

See " Satellite Dish " topic on here already all much the same subject.

Thanks, I've taken a look and will have to shop around. Any info on internet in Nakhon Sawan?

There a Forum on this, " Internet, computers, communication, technology in Thailand "

I just use " TOT" who I'm on the phone at home withbut there is other ways.

Edited by Kwasaki

See " Satellite Dish " topic on here already all much the same subject.

Thanks, I've taken a look and will have to shop around. Any info on internet in Nakhon Sawan?

There a Forum on this, " Internet, computers, communication, technology in Thailand "

I just use " TOT" who I'm on the phone at home withbut there is other ways.

Thanks I've looked at that forum. I'd like to get some direct feedback from any members using internet in Nakhon Sawan as that internet forum is more about technical issues than local services.

TOT in the centre of town is pretty average & slow but hasn't gone down can just about do a vdo skype call to the UK, best bet is to ask around the area your in, also WHAT telephone lines are available. Try and run a speed test if you can get access to a neighbour's line and check