Professional Indemnity Insurance

Dear all, apologies mods if this would be better in the insurance section, but can anyone recommend any company at all that can offer professional indemnity insurance for an off-shore company, we need it as part of a contract and will probably also look to cover our company in Thailand later on but they are separate entities. Any suggestions at all would be extremely helpful.

Thanks,

Luke

I sent Thai Visa Insurance Brokers two emails and have been waiting for a response. I havent received any response at all so I suppose they cant do it.

Can anyone else suggest any professional companies/agents or contacts that may be able to help?

Thanks,

Luke

I sent Thai Visa Insurance Brokers two emails and have been waiting for a response. I havent received any response at all so I suppose they cant do it.

Can anyone else suggest any professional companies/agents or contacts that may be able to help?

Thanks,

Luke

Professional Indemnity insurance for a contract (assuming contract is in Thailand) is very difficult to get and if you do qualify for it...very expensive, you need to be talking to the big companies ie AIA or similar, there will be a set of criteria you have to comply with, if you dont you qualify will not get the insurance.

The vast majority of companies will not even know what you are asking for

Edited by Soutpeel