Russian Mafia Active In Thailand: US Embassy Cables

george

these leaks have spared no one really, so why all the complaining about this country or that country? Should've known I'd scroll down and see the same ol' moaners and groaners trying to steer it back around to the USA. The subject was on Russia, correct?

This is precisely the point. Cables have implicated almost every single country BUT USA, not even 1 mention of any involvement.

Perfect example, would be there is cable about Russian mafia, Burma, etc etc etc, yet no mention of American mafia or American criminals or anything like that.

While it is an internal communication, it still comes across as being 1 sided, irrespective if you like it or not.

come on...Who cares..??

Clearly enough people, including yourself, since almost every second post quotes my original post

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how all the cables and leaks are dirt about other countries, seems USA is as clean as they come.:whistling:

Then you really have not seen or read much of them as most of it is dirt on the United States. But I guess for you any chance to bash the US is good sport.

Interesting how all the cables and leaks are dirt about other countries, seems USA is as clean as they come.:whistling:

Then you really have not seen or read much of them as most of it is dirt on the United States. But I guess for you any chance to bash the US is good sport.

read the F........ entire thread before you post your findings.

Please post some cables which implicated USA involved in any dirt. PLEASE!!!

I will try and use simple words so maybe you can understand. The papers are dirt on the United States because they are talking bad about every body else. And they got released to everybody to see what the sneaky little United States Government thinks about this and that going on here and there. Kind of helps the idea that some idiots are running things in the United States. I guess that may be difficult for you to understand but I sure get it. I hope this helps you get a better idea. If not so sorry to offend you if I have in any way done so beside being American that is. I am still proud to be American. Regards!

1. Yes Russia have so many gangster, but mafia has no nationality

2. WIKILEAKS - site created by the CIA or FBI with USA government for a double political game. there is information that no one would believe if it says Barack Obama or the U.S. government, but if this information to write an independent source, who had previously written the "secrets" about the U.S. government - it will cause international discord. It is very convenient for the political game

imho

Edited by crazyawm

I will try and use simple words so maybe you can understand. The papers are dirt on the United States because they are talking bad about every body else. And they got released to everybody to see what the sneaky little United States Government thinks about this and that going on here and there. Kind of helps the idea that some idiots are running things in the United States. I guess that may be difficult for you to understand but I sure get it. I hope this helps you get a better idea. If not so sorry to offend you if I have in any way done so beside being American that is. I am still proud to be American. Regards!

Exactly, all the dirt is nothing more the dirt these US diplomats having inside their mouth and minds.

boy, I would love to see the jet ski scammers try it with the Russian mafia!!

haha, that would make for some good entertainment . .. only problem might be the Russians once they figure out the scam and beat the hell out of the Thais might just think about taking the scam over ...

I just wonder, is this topic meant to open another round of Yankee-bashing?

Or maybe open an discussion about the Russian mob taking over Pattaya and Phuket?

Last time in Pattaya I just wondered how it is possible for Russian women to work in clubs.

Owned by Russians of course.

On the topic of the wikileaks, I wonder why only US documents are so much pushed.

Why no Chinese, Russian, Arab, Iran, Turkish?

Is that becasue of a personal thing, or maybe translation is the problem.

Wow really I would have never guessed that LOL, never have heard, or seen any Russians, or read any news about them in Pattaya, of course go down walking street that is another story, wonder how much they are paying off the police to look the other way :ph34r: I think the US is about 3 years waaaay too late on this one.:blink:

<snip>

On the topic of the wikileaks, I wonder why only US documents are so much pushed.

No one from China, Russia, Iran or Turkey have leaked any documents. Only people from the US are leaking documents. It would be good to see some from another side to see how similar they are.

Or maybe open an discussion about the Russian mob taking over Pattaya and Phuket?

Last time in Pattaya I just wondered how it is possible for Russian women to work in clubs.

A while back they had quite a war. A lot of Russian bodies turned up in the bay. Then a lot of Thai bodies. They finally settled it. Both sides compromised.

I wonder if there will be a cable about the F... mouthed 10 yr old on TV?

I met, whilst in Pattaya, what I thought to be a Russian mafia guy once, Ivana Gobogalot. He never really liked Thailand, food never agreed with his stomach!

I think you're wrong with your assumption that the cables were NOT intended for the general reader...they ARE, otherwise Assange wouldn't have encrypted 251.000 documents, now already downloaded by more than 10.000 individuals around the world, just in case something happens to him.

The password will be sent out once something happens to him.

A ticking time-bomb and the secret services better think twice before they act, nailing him.

They will regret it, most likely.

Juvenile comments on juvenile threats.

Responsible people don't knowingly stand by and watch "ticking time b*mbs" go off. Responsible people don't cower in a corner because some nit starts playing "I've got a secret" and attempts to extort leniency under threat of release of more STOLEN property. Responsible people starting indicting, apprehending and prosecuting those responsible and let the chips fall where they may.

Some people just can't wait for the opportunity to attack the US. These cables are no different than any other cables sent by another Embassy of any major power. That is there job to report and act in the best interesst of their country.

Question: Why doesn't Julian Assange publish "leaks" from the Russian, Chinese, British, .... government? True, the cable messages were sent to him (among others) but don't tell me it is only the United States whose embassies and government officials make observations and share opinions on world situations. Any one that keeps up with world events won't find any "leak" so shocking or upsetting. (Well, I was surprised how the Chinesed government would accept South Korea taking over North Korea if the North Korean government ever crumbled to an instable government.) Some of the "opinions"/ observations in these Wikileaks about the Russian mafia in Thailand have been made by expats living in Pattaya and Bangkok. We don't need a "Wiki leak" to inform us - DUH

However, I am drueling to see what the Wiki Leaks will reveal about the US banking system -- this info is suppose to come out in January.

It's because the US whistleblower handed the documents to WikiLeaks.

It would be interesting though to have some whistleblowers from other countries as well. Every country in the west have some but not from inside the "secret" diplomatic traffic..yet.

Of course language is a hurdle but not dramatic; leaked documents could be translated.

LaoPo

The Darker Side of Tropical Bliss: Foreign Mafia in Thailand[/url]

i was having a beer recently in a bar on walking street .

there were a group of 10 russkies there , looking too nasty for my liking .

check bin , kap . :jap: