Hospital & Dentist In Nakhon Sawan

I found a two year old thread about hospitals in Nakhon Sawan. I'd like some more up to date opinions on what residents in NS consider to be the best hospital in town and who the best dentist is. My better half is diabetic and has to have monthly blood checks and check ups. A hospital (private or public) that accepts the community health card is preferred.

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pauln,

I go to both, but can't remember the names- The hospital (maybe Paknampo Hospital) is directly opposite Big C. Private but reasonably cheap. Don't know about cards. Dr. Ratna - US trained physician, she is really gentle, thorough,friendly etc, probably will help.

The Dentist - great experience to go there. He is older, English speaking, inexpensive, but you will be in a chair next to 2 others. Has students helping. Great guy, and a really good dentist- not painful. But the best thing is that he advertises himself as a Christian dentist. So when you are in his chair you can listen to southern Baptist banjo music and hymn singing ! (Only in Thailand).

Location: Go past The council monstrosity with the dome on the hill, on your left, Nakhon Sawan School is on the right, go straight and then past 2 hospitals on either side of the road. Next traffic lights go straight ahead and he is on your left about 40 metres, before you get to a temple complex. Good luck.

Pauln,

I go to both, but can't remember the names- The hospital (maybe Paknampo Hospital) is directly opposite Big C. Private but reasonably cheap. Don't know about cards. Dr. Ratna - US trained physician, she is really gentle, thorough,friendly etc, probably will help.

The Dentist - great experience to go there. He is older, English speaking, inexpensive, but you will be in a chair next to 2 others. Has students helping. Great guy, and a really good dentist- not painful. But the best thing is that he advertises himself as a Christian dentist. So when you are in his chair you can listen to southern Baptist banjo music and hymn singing ! (Only in Thailand).

Location: Go past The council monstrosity with the dome on the hill, on your left, Nakhon Sawan School is on the right, go straight and then past 2 hospitals on either side of the road. Next traffic lights go straight ahead and he is on your left about 40 metres, before you get to a temple complex. Good luck.

Tim

Many thanks, that is very useful information :)