Trip Strip..

Crossy

Nothing to do with stripping (wrong forum).

I've just nearly broken my neck (twice) tripping over trailing cables in our office.

Anyone seen Trip-Strip, Bridge Strip or whatever. The rubber strips that you put over cables on the floor to reduce the tripping hazard.

Anywhere in BBK ??

A reward of one beer of their choice (in a location of MY choice) will be paid for posts leading to the successful purchase of said item :o:D

I've just nearly broken my neck (twice) tripping over trailing cables in our office.

Anyone seen Trip-Strip, Bridge Strip or whatever. The rubber strips that you put over cables on the floor to reduce the tripping hazard.

Anywhere in BBK ??

A reward of one beer of their choice (in a location of MY choice) will be paid for posts leading to the successful purchase of said item  :D  :D

That is too easy Panthip Plaza :o

Anywhere in BBK ??

A reward of one beer of their choice (in a location of MY choice) will be paid for posts leading to the successful purchase of said item  :D  :D

That is too easy Panthip Plaza :o

In order to win the beer you need to be more precise in your answer :D Pantip is a big place, floor and approximate location leading to a successful purchase will get you the beer :D:D:D